Google Play Services problem solved

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by vitocorl, Nov 13, 2018.

1. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

You obviously haven't been reading my posts. I think you would be wrong!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. Baronrouge

Baronrouge New Member

Hello I did the procedure twice, and the tv box
    restarts continuously. So I made a hard reset.
    Replaced version .36.

I did a test and the 4 apk files are installed without problem from the usb key. But when they are in the directory of the box I have the following message during the installation:

"there is an error parsing the package"

I suppose that the way the file replacement was done is not correct

I use a free root browser. I am new member. Can you detail how to replace the files.

thank you

3. federico dedomenici

federico dedomenici New Member

Just go to the firmware fórum parte. There is a new beta ,38 that fix services.

4. Jubair

Jubair Member

go to http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/firmware-v1-0-36-for-zidoo-h6pro.10881/page-7#post-83596 page, there is a link of 10.0.38 beta firmware and likely Zidoo has fixed the google play service problem in that firmware.

5. Jubair

Jubair Member

6. Baronrouge

Baronrouge New Member

thank you for your support, .38 work well with google play services

7. StephenTomas

StephenTomas New Member

This may be due to apk not being completely downloaded or corrupted. Check out the Manifested app apk file, disable security software, which may help resolve the problem parsing apk.

8. stevetat

stevetat New Member

I have now tried many times to fix this problem and all attempts have failed miserably and the same old problem with Google Play Services stopping keeps returning :(

I did also try your suggestion about replacing the apks into the firmware update zip file but the package just kept on failing as being corrupt!

I have now spent so much time on this problem that I am begining to loose the will to live :(

Any more help you might be able to offer would be very much appreciated :)

9. Jubair

Jubair Member

I think google play services problem in Ziddo H6 is beyond solvable. Every time google will release a new version of google play services, play services problem will occur and you have to manually update it again.

10. stevetat

stevetat New Member

That really is bad news! I have had lots of other boxes and never come across this problem before so I do not really understand why it is happening with this Zidoo box? I am wondering if it is a common problem with all of their other boxes?

I really like this box and hope that one day soon they come up with a permanent fix for this problem otherwise I will have to think about getting rid of it :(

11. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

stevetat likes this.
  12. stevetat

stevetat New Member

13. Homeless_John

Homeless_John New Member

That's no solution for someone that has paid games especially if they need Google to verify them like me... Also Google can ban your account for using that... Stop looking for ways around there are non Zidoo needs to fix this issue and stop ignoring paying customers! This is criminal.

stevetat likes this.
  14. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Whilst I agree with you that that the best solution of all would be for Zidoo to definitely get this problem fixed but since they have not yet bothered to do so we are just left trying to find a solution to this very annoying problem!

Homeless_John likes this.
  15. Homeless_John

Homeless_John New Member

True, At least we got some good people trying to find a solution. Zidoo needs to understand how business works you might not be able to find a solution but you're at least supposed to stay in touch with your customers don't just go months without a word concerning the issue at least say hey were trying but we haven't got that sad really sad. Hey! Have you tried Apkpure? It's safer then Aurora you don't have to worry about your account getting banned And no need to signup.

16. stevetat

stevetat New Member

I have never heard of Apkpure but just took a quick look at it and it seems to be really just for people who want to get hold of games? I do not play any games on my Zidoo box so I do not really think it is going to be really of any help to me.

Have you ever used Aptoide? Aptoide is an alternative marketplace for mobile applications which runs on the Android operating system. In Aptoide, unlike the default Google Play Store, there is not a unique and centralized store; instead, each user manages their own store.

Homeless_John likes this.
  17. Homeless_John

Homeless_John New Member

I'll check it out now thanks! Also shocked! No games! I'm a walking dead fan that's why I originally purchased the box to play that.

18. stevetat

stevetat New Member

Okay, hopefully, you might even find that it has some good games on it!

19. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

All of you understand that Zidoo has already abandoned this box more than a year ago. They will NEVER fix their firmware because it CANNOT be fixed due to its nature: the firmware is a hacked version of Android TV and cannot be altered or updated, unless they change ALL OF IT!!!!!

20. stevetat

stevetat New Member

That is very depressing news :(

I wonder if there might be a custom Rom somwhere out there for this box??