Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. richard southcott

richard southcott New Member

can u use nfos with home theater 2?

2. richard southcott

richard southcott New Member

also is there a way to add disk extras

3. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

hi Zidoo Staff

two request:

1) skill for amazon alexa?
    2) zidoo theater

explain, folder with a lot of movie, scan folder
    [​IMG]

'filter on folder, i've only 737

[​IMG]

three cases:

1) collection, no problem disdnad
    2) not recognized, no problem re match
    3) more item on same poster, this is problem, i have to check more than 700 item to find lost; and tihs every time i add a new item not correctly reconigzed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

solution?
    is it possible put on poster the number of items?
    instead of the vote, for example, an option

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
  4. Warnervok

Warnervok New Member

You wish is my command... Ive created a "Home Theater Design & Construction" forum. Thread moved

Kal

5. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

i see in z9s firmware update change logs there is some update for HT2.0 too that can analysis NFO
    z9s.PNG
    hope they wanna give it to X9S too

6. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

They have added more options in H.T.v2 on the Z series
    And sadly the Z series is the new baby on the block and will get prioritised first .

But the X series will prob get later on .

godalmighty likes this.
  7. dave-uk

dave-uk New Member

Hi guys, is it possible to schedule a media scan? I would like to have it automatically scan when a new file is added, or automatically at a set time.

any tips

8. godalmighty

in my box, every times i add a new files its automatically do a scan job
    but what i want is i do a scan by my order, not automatically
    coz sometimes when you have copy many files and it got wrong scrap :(

meanwhile, i dont know that HT can scan a music video like concert too
    Screenshot_20190106-203448.png Screenshot_20190106-201457.png Screenshot_20190106-203458.png

9. videobruce

videobruce Member

I received an error "Gallery has stopped" (or similar) while playing a movie around 20 minutes in. Any idea what the hell that was suppose to mean?

The screen switched back to the file (movie) list, but the audio kept playing.

10. videobruce

videobruce Member

I've received that error again, it doesn't seem to affect anything.

Is there a separate download file for Home Theater 2?

11. godalmighty

backup ur scan result and do a factory reset
    if you using X9S there's a new firmware release v.2.1.22 and HT got a few feature added for a better scan result

12. videobruce

videobruce Member

I don't do a "scan", I don't want all those annoying posters that clutter up the O/S. AFA that update, there should be another out (they are up to v30 with the other models), that I want to wait for.
    The error doesn't affect anything that I see, I just wondered why I got it in the 1st place.

13. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

Is there a list of all badges that can be created in HT 2.0? I have found many of them through trial and error but can zidoo provide an official supported list please for reference?

How come the greatest player available and you should be proud of that crown, even if temporary will not recognize DTS:X and Dolby Atmos badges. It only defines the underlying track of DTS and TrueHD. This should be simple enough to address. Kodi has this working and supported in the most advanced skins.

Please consider this an official request for this feature of displaying badges for object based audio formats.

gymnos likes this.
  14. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Ive already mention this request etc on my forum site and here .
    It also shows Dts Hd Master in the icons box by the way .

gymnos and nc88keyz like this.
  15. LFLR

LFLR New Member

hello! How to connect google drive account like in kodi? Thanks!

16. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

I am using KODI parsing.
    Does anyone know what names should have and where to find graphics - posters and fanart to load them into HT ??
    He is currently loading movie posters, but not collections.
    I have collection graphics in the movie folders under the name - movieset-poster etc.

17. vman

vman Member

After the latest firmwire update, my home theater is not working. I scanned my hard drive and it does not recognize any of my movies.
    For example, Incredibles 2, AntMan and the Wasp, The Meg, etc.,. It recognized them on the prior firmware.

I tried typing in the IMDB ID number and that didn't work either.

Any suggestions?

18. Deano86

Deano86 Active Member

Have you gone into your Home Theatre sources and cleared them out... and then set them up again? I did have an occasion where my Home Theater glitched.... it didn't totally stop working, but it wouldn't see all the movies in 1 of my sources....and nothing in the Not Matched either... I simply deleted source and re-added... then it worked fine again. And if that doesn't work, maybe reload firmware? or the Home Theater app?

19. Tiward

Tiward New Member

Hi,
    recently got a z9s, when adding films it uses TMDB how do i add the option for IMDB?
    Thanks

20. vman

vman Member

I did a factory reset and that fixed it. Thanks for the suggestions.