Netflix Blocked

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Nasty, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Nasty

Nasty New Member

I opened my Netflix app today and was greeted with the following message when trying to play something.

"Sorry, your account cannot be used on this device"

A quick phone call to Netflix and apparently they're not supporting this device anymore.

Anyone got a workaround to get the Netflix Android TV app working?

2. rread13

rread13 New Member

The Zidoo Netflix App is NOT Android TV! Netflix does not support our device with Android TV and Zidoo uses a phone or tablet version of the app. I no longer am using my H6-Pro moved on to a Nvidia Shield. Netflix HD/5.1 was very important for me and it was never gonna happen on the Zidoo box. Sorry hopefully someone has a Netflix solution for you?

3. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

wow that is a pita. netflix and amazon prime were the reasons why i got this box (i dont have netflix yet but do plan on getting at some point).

as it is prime video moans every time i turn it on that i need to upgrade the app, however i cant find an upgrade for it that works on this box :(

i definitely regret buying, i should either have gone for a cheapo one for £40ish or just gone all in and got a shield.

4. Nasty

Nasty New Member

I can see a Nvidia Shield in my imminent future.

5. jjjackson

jjjackson Member

I have both a roku and H6. I tried Netflix on my H6 and it's working fine.

6. Nasty

Nasty New Member

I was using the android tv Netflix app, not the horrible version that is supplied with the box.

7. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

Use Chrome to watch Netflix, just tested it and its playing in FullHD!!!!!!!

8. Petar Zencovich

Petar Zencovich New Member

when you say FullHD, is it also 5.1 (AC3)?

9. vitocorl

vitocorl Member

No, now it also blocked and only showing in SD, please disregard my previous post...