External USB DAC

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by Israel, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Israel

Israel New Member

In the past days i cannot bea able to use a chord mojo attached to usb, only by spdif, missing the possibility to use the full potential of the dac, even when i turned on the DAC external option in the x20 Pro,

Finally, yesterday i was be able to use an external DAC, but was not the Music 3.0, i install the USB Audio Pro android app, who makes the magic, i put some DSD over DoP and the audio was superb!, i hope Zidoo rise the audio part of the X20 Pro, and makes the Music 3.0 more robust, the usb audio pro was capable of play SACD Iso and load a library from my hard disc with music in ISO, Flac, DSD and other formats.

20181105_233433.jpg

Here is the player working with a DSD over PCM on a chord mojo at 11.2mhz

hope it serves to somebody

by the way the app includes a buffer option that helps to play large audio files i have some dsd of 2gb per song! and played flawlessly, it seems that the ram supported in x20 pro helped for that

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Thanks for reporting!

Israel likes this.
  3. Israel

Israel New Member

Thank you monkey in fact i wrote this thinking on how active you're in the forum and the much that you give to us, i learn a lot from you my friend, warm regards

4. andrewrona

andrewrona Member

Would the usb audio player work with kodi as I need to be able to use the kodi remote with my iphone.

5. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

No not that I am aware of. But it will work with you iPhone directly putting a suitable APP on it and connecting via a USB cable.