My zidoo h6 pro of 6 months is dead!

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by aswdc, Sep 23, 2018.

1. aswdc

aswdc New Member

To the zidoo tv techs: please help me, I plugged in my zidoo h6 pro - which I got just 6 months ago - and nothing on screen, no signal. I tried many tv's, many cables, the same results, no signal on tv. I reset it, nothing. I tried to flash it using the sd card method you describe, still nothing, doesn't recognize the card at all. Any help, please? Anything I can do to bring it back working?

To all: Please help me.

2. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

hmm..
    try a different power adaptor
    *in most cases.. the power adaptor is the first to fail

just wondering "doesn't recognize the card at all"
    if you see nothing? how do you know this?

anyway.. goodluck

3. aswdc

aswdc New Member

Thank you very much for you help, appreciate it.
    Yes, I tried 2 other power adaptors, the same result, no signal on tv. I left out this fact from my first post: that small indicator light on the Zidoo box, gives out a very dim, flashing red light, I can barely see it, but it is there.
    Also, when I said it doesn't recognize the card at all, I meant, even when I use the sd card method, I see nothing on tv, not flashing, not upgrading, nothing.

Please help everybody!

4. aswdc

aswdc New Member

Is there a way to flash Zidoo H6 Pro box using other methods like USB Burning Tool or Factory Tool? As I said, I have tried to flash it using SD card, but no success.
    Any Zidoo tech can finally write something here? I bought $110 Zidoo H6 Pro - a lot o money for me - and now the box is not working, so, maybe Zidoo should care a little and write something at least.

Thank you.

5. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

hmm.. on allwinner
    phoenix card and Phoenixsuite are mostly used
    but to use phoenix suite you need : firmware and a USB otg to USB cable

cheers

6. aswdc

aswdc New Member

I tried the Phoenixsuite, but it said "No device connected". Anyone knows how to make Phoenixsuite recognize my Zidoo h6 pro.
    Are Zidoo techs on this board at all? Or they just don't want to reply to me?

7. Jubair

Jubair Member

8. aswdc

aswdc New Member

Thank you, appreciate your help.

I tried PhoenixCard, I get this error: Load CardTool Failed!
    I know, it's getting really boring with all my questions and all my problems, please, any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.

9. irbit

irbit New Member Beta test group

To connect AV cable

10. Jubair

Jubair Member

I think you need to install "Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable" to run PhoenixCard. Can't remember whether its Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, 2010 or 2012. Install all of these and hopefully, after installing Visual C++ Redistributable, this error will be gone.

Best of luck.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
  11. aswdc

aswdc New Member

Thank you, Jubair, for your help, and thanks to everyone for helping.
    Jubair, I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, I run PhoenixCard, and I got the same error: Load CardTool Failed!
    I installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, I run PhoenixCard, and I got the same error: Load CardTool Failed!
    I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2012, but it gave me an error: Setup Failed 0x80070003 - The system cannot find the path specified.
    The same error when I tried to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013, 2015, 2017.
    Anything else I can do?
    Please continue to help me!

12. Jubair

Jubair Member

http://www.orangepi.org/orangepibbsen/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2194

See the first answer. Install x86 version of redistributables. I fixed my phoenixcard problem using this method before.

13. aswdc

aswdc New Member

Jubair, thank you very much again. I used the link in your post, I installed vcredist_x86 shown on that post, I run PhoenixCard, and the error is gone, the card burns successfully. But when I check the SD card in explorer, there are no files there, the SD card is empty. How can that be possible, it said it burned the image successfully!

14. Jubair

Jubair Member

Do not worry about that. PhoenixCard formats card in different file format and you must format the card to normal again using PhoenixCard, otherwise you wont be able to use it in your phone.
    Now disconnect the power of your h6 pro, insert the sd card and power the box on.It will take some time to install the firmware. Hopefully your box will come back to life again. I fixed my box using this method too.

Best of luck

15. aswdc

aswdc New Member

Jubair,

THANK YOU! Really, I appreciate it! If it wasn't for your replies, my $110 Zidoo H6 Pro tv box would be in a garbage can somewhere. As you said, I put the card on Zidoo box, and right away it worked. I got Zidoo working again, or, I should say, you got my Zidoo box working again! Thank you!

Also, a thank you to everyone who helped, I appreciate it!

16. Jubair

Jubair Member

Its really good to hear your H6 pro working again buddy :). Enjoy your box!