Zoom of the image

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20 PRO' started by rkann, Aug 28, 2018.

1. rkann

rkann Member

What about possibility to enlarge the image when watching movies (first of all 4K and 3D movies) on Zidoo X20 Pro to fill full 16:9 screen? Can we expect such function in the next firmware?

2. Israel

Israel New Member

hi rkann, your tv dont have the possibility to scale the image?

3. rkann

rkann Member

No. I use my Zidoo X20 Pro with projector Epson EH-TW9300. I already used scaling in media player. Strange situation - DUNE HD BASE 3D (2013) can do scaling, but Zidoo X20 PRO (2018, 700$) - can't.

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I have an Epson EH-TW9300 myself too and that one can zoom (with presets) just fine as an alternative to fill the screen. Do that all the time for different aspect ratios (programmed 3). As it has no black bar problems this is a great feature using a projector. Just love it.

A € 1.000.000,- Ferrari won't even be able to enter my garage (as it will touch bottom trying to do so), but my € 10.000 Renault Twingo does just fine. :p

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
  5. rkann

rkann Member

You used the wrong example. In the situation zidoo, a car for 1,000,000 can not use the reverse gear. And in response to a request to fix the problem, the manufacturer writes strange posts, but does nothing to repair the car.