New firmware v2.0.34 version for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lony

Lony Active Member

Please release a Full Image Firmware from 2.025 or 2.032.

This eternal OTA firmware updates are just annoying.

Thanks Lony

Cyclion likes this.
  2. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

This is very good player for your phone with unknown hardware and small screen. Zidoo players are for your 4K HDR / 3D big screen TV’s and projectors where you need all the hardware power to get it right. If you just need any Android player for HD you probably overpaid for Zidoo. You are not going to get all the hardware support without Zidoo player.

3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

I found using it on the Shield way back was not that good audio support / 5.1 sound dts etc
    Picture quality wise :(
    and slow .

With H.T.v2 now improved hugely and with Kodi id say there one of the better supported as such on the Zidoo
    And free :)
    Plus works with the display on the x10 :)

Or is the Mx player far superior ?

4. redscorpion133

redscorpion133 New Member

i restartet the box and wait 10 minutes now it works LOL

BS-Player is the best player i use !

5. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

why use a third party app,when the built in media player on the home page ALREADY does the job very well

6. nnay07

nnay07 Member

Forget about third party players. The player that get the most out of the hardware horsepower of the zidoo is the embedded player.
    Zidoo is not a multipurpose phone and is not based on a multipurpose chipset. Many Android apps will not work correctly.

7. CODEC HEVC - A QUIET PLACE - DOES NOT WORK. - 2160 P not working

8. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

What's not working? I'm just watching the beginning 6 min into the movie. Don't see any issues at all. 4K HDR and BD menu all OK.
    Maybe you have some corrupted file.

9. ok
    I'll download again and see if it's not the error

10. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Because apparently this player isn't optimized to the chipset in the Zidoo. If this player is something you need, you probably need to seek other hardware. The most optimized video player for the Z9s is apparently the one it ships with.

DribbleTool, godalmighty and DELUCAS like this.
  11. redscorpion133

the reason i use an 3th party Media palyer like "BS Player" is.... when i watch some Movies or series "bs player" saves a time by the file name so i know i have seen it !

12. nnay07

nnay07 Member

seen / unseen feature has been added in this new release, you do not need BS player for this anymore.

13. redscorpion133

And where i find this feature ?

14. nnay07

nnay07 Member

seen / unseen feature has been added in this new release, you do not need BS player for this anymore.
    on the change log, first page... lol
    I can’t help you much more: mine is a X10 and the .32 has not been released yet.

15. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

every time we finished watch a movie or anything, automatically the file will mark as "WATCHED"
    but from previous firmware, we cannot tag as "WATCHED" manually but now we can
    in the poster menu you can choose "mark as Watched" or visa versa
    this feature i asked since v.2.0.15 :D
    but this feature do not work with episode on tv show coz they dont have poster :(
    you just can do it for the Season poster or even for Collection posters

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  16. Ekul

Ekul Active Member

What a joke, with every accurate smb scan and adding share, the bluetooth is turning on again and goes searching for a remote control every 2 minutes.

17. Mysli

Mysli New Member

Why does the firmware do not have apk for extract the USB flash / HDD?
    I have to go into the settings and disconnect from there. Enable the mouse and only then it can be done - that is, through the ass :) !!!

p.s. Perhaps this is due to root and android 6.0.1, but for this can make a system apk!

18. Valera

Valera Member

You can eject media from the file manager. Click left arrow on the remote to bring the context menu.

19. burton

burton Member

For me a serious problem from the beginning still exists.
    Old movies from dvd converted in mkv or avi (telecine maybe) play in wrong aspect ratio and more importantly not in the correct frame/second (it plays them in 30,30 fps and jerky).In kodi they appear in correct aspect ratio and play at 24fps or 23,976 correctly (maybe kodi does inverse telecine, i don't know). The point is that kodi plays them fine with deinterlace on, but zidoo does not play them correctly.Its a shame for a media player not to be able to play simple files/movies like that.I hope they will fix it sometime but i never had an answer in previous posts....Regards everyone!

20. nnay07

nnay07 Member

Old movies, mkv and avi do not tell much.... which codec for these files that don’t render with the correct aspect ratio?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.