Resolved Where to buy X10 remote (for X9S)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Vinny4K, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Hello.

I read all positive reviews about the X10 remote.
    I have a X9S and also want the X10 remote.

I live in the Netherlands.
    Anyone know a site where i can order one?

Greetings.

2. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Amazon lists it .

3. looun

looun Member

4. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

Tommy did not replied back. I ordered 1 directly by Zidoo.
    Thnx for the input all ;)

5. Akamolik

Akamolik New Member

Qow that's a nice remote.... Can I ask how I can get one from Zidoo? How much is one?

6. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

7. n_p

n_p Active Member

Ive actually ordered the Air Mouse Zidoo lists as v6 remote from Amazon (also for 18 USD), and would strongly recommend it to anyone owning a X9S.

(Amazon search for 2.4 wireless air mouse - and then look for this one: https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/V6/target/nnMCWMU[ld]oEZKKmVViAFMcQ==.html )
    Its a generic product, sold by many vendors under different pricepoints, you can basically pick the least expensive, and be fine.

I've used another airmouse before, but this one beats it in every aspect.

Its light, build quality is decent, mouse cursor state (on/off) gets remembered (so the mouse doesnt activate every time you use the remote, only when you click the air mouse button), the on/off button is a programable (!) IR remote button (!) - so are the face buttons, in case the remote doesnt find the dongle (when it finds the dongle - they are mapped to their normal function, you can change the mouse cursor speed, its ergonomics are fine...

In short - this is basically a must for anyone not using an airmouse/keyboard on a remote combo already.

8. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I would go for the X20 (BT) remote which is even better. Ask if it is supported first though.

9. n_p

n_p Active Member

And I'm saying, that this 17 USD Airmouse /w keyboard (BT as well, very low lag, decent build quality) - is the ideal companion to a X9S, bar none. As in "nothing could be better". :)

(X9S on/off could be mapped to the on of button as well (ir signal), but in my case I mapped my TVs on/off - because my X9S gets power from a master slave switch from the TV (when TV is off, X9S' power gets cut).

10. Vinny4K

Vinny4K Active Member

In 2 weeks the remote arrives in the Netherlands from China.
    It's a big upgrade. Happy with it ;)

11. Emmanuel81

Emmanuel81 Member

Hello fellow members if you're looking for an Alternative I can confirm the WeChip remote for $16.99 works and works very well. It has an air mouse button, full QUERTY keyboard with spaced out keys for easy typing, Volume Control, Built in battery that last about 2-3 months per charge, and it's very responsive. Also confirmed all the buttons work, the power, arrow keys, menu, etc...

Get it HERE on Amazon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I am using my Egreat AK86 remote control with my Zidoo X9S via BT now.
    I don't know when this changed but it now works just fine (tried it in the past unsuccessfully). Probably when support for the new Zidoo X20 BT remote was added?
    This is great as I now can use the same remote for both brands without needing to remember how the buttons are allocated for each.