The All new zidoo X20

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20' started by DELUCAS, May 25, 2018.

1. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Connect antennas up .

2. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

I did not connect antennas because I have a network through a cable and a little space in the cabinet.
    Of course, I'll try it soon. Do you think that the pilot needs antennas? the on / off button works.
    One more question as you are already on line :) - I installed ZDMC 17.6 but I can not install the 17.6.1 update (installation failed) I install from USB.

3. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Antennas folded dont take up any room .
    Remote takes signal from Antennas .
    Not installed 17.6 yet

So cant comment .

4. vadergr

vadergr Member

Why don't you pair the remote via BT?

5. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

I connected the antennas - the remote control does not work after running x20
    Pilot paired with BT

6. polvic

polvic New Member

Colleagues, and my control panel from Z|idoo X20 works the same way - it does not work until I remove / insert the battery. WHY such a problem is repeated by users?

7. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

I tried to reset to factory settings - no changes.
    The only thing I noticed is how the x20 reboot it looks like the remote control works, but it does not work after off / on.

8. polvic

polvic New Member

Colleagues, do any of you know when there will be a new firmware with Android version 7.1 and ApStore?

9. polvic

polvic New Member

At the time of X20, an unknown value for the "time" parameter appears on my TV screen. LAN connection works, Internet connection is working. But the value of the "time" parameter is not real at the moment. But the value of the "time" parameter is not real at the moment. WHY?
    After turning X20 off, nothing is shown on the X20 panel. WHY is there no real-time parameter, as it is done in all media players?
    In the settings X20 is it possible to set the "Time" parameter? Where is it?

10. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

advanced settings, change the time zone

polvic likes this.
  11. polvic

polvic New Member

Colleague, I do not have this setup.
    Firmware version v1.2.18

Attached Files:

12. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

It will be 5 option at the top - other, you will go down - about, the right is an option - advanced setting

13. polvic

polvic New Member

Thank you. I've done everything!

14. polvic

polvic New Member

colleagues, I tried to make RESET by pressing the "R" button next to the HDMI interfaces. 2 times pressed for a long time - no reaction apparatus. WHY?

15. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

I do not know if that's what you mean, but you can also restore factory settings from advanced settings

16. polvic

polvic New Member

Thank you. I will do so. But for what the button "R" is made? I wrote about it from the company ZIDOO Co: " 1.) How can I make an archive copy of the firmware of the whole System so that in case of problems with the programs I could restore the original / factory firmware? Does the machine have a "factory reset" button? Is there a "Reset" button? ..."

17. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

the backup is on the SD card. Reset at the back of the case - in case the system does not start (damaged) - but I can be wrong.
    At least I have it on another network device

18. polvic

polvic New Member

Thank you. I have this my first ZIDOO. He's after DUNE HD DUO.

19. Zwanzig

Zwanzig Member

there is still a problem with the remote control ??
    I think I've found a solution (workaround) ...

20. polvic

polvic New Member

Thank you. I have this my first ZIDOO.
    Hi friend.
    Yes, that's right. There is a problem with remote control block !!! I changed the batteries: 3 x 1.5V; 3 х 1,6V (Ni-Zn accumulators). Tell us: what to do? Tech support from ZIDOO, where I wrote - does not answer. Are you from the support of ZIDOOO? Help me, pls.