Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. ewaldus

ewaldus New Member

Dlaczego HT2 nie ma menu blu-ray i czy ma je? Tak jak w ZDMC.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018
  2. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

yes theres not perfect yet, lucky on me only some movie get in children section and some of my cartoon too did not got in :(
    but we still have to thanks them for their hard works

3. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

It's the other way around. HT has a Blu-Ray menu and ZDMC doesn't. I think it's something to do with the HT itself doing the menu decoding. ZDMC is handling database with poster and playback is through external player.

4. ewaldus

ewaldus New Member

And how do you set up to enable the menu by pressing the poster with HT? I turn on HT and start the movie without a menu. At ZDMC, I have a choice whether film or menu.

5. JohnS

JohnS Member

just press the BD icon

Attached Files:

6. ewaldus

ewaldus New Member

Nie działa!
    Did not work. No menu!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  7. droiter

droiter Member

I would like 3 things about Ht in the future.

1. create categories on the main page (movie, serie, holidays, etc ...)

2. have the movie% watch and a v if it's watch

3. have a nicer frontend & the ok key to see the movie info and not pause

8. 3DBuff

3DBuff Well-Known Member

This is not a full Blu-Ray player. Make sure you have complete ISO or BD directory structure first. MKV files don’t have BD menu. Try few BDs. Most of them play menu using small blue round button with BD inside beside play button. I have 3Ds and 4Ks. 9 out of 10 work correctly. BD button must be blue not gray.

9. ewaldus

ewaldus New Member

I have all the files. Does Bd-java have to be? Mostly not. In those who also lack a menu. I made bd.iso and there is no menu left. I am waiting for a new firmware. Maybe it will help.

10. godalmighty

i add new season for tv show "Westworld S02"
    for now just have 7eps, when i scanned it, eps6&7 did not scanned properly
    and what ever you do, they cannot get fixed :( even i delete the background .jpg in home theater folder and clear the cache for HT
    still the image of background shows thats why i assumed if we got a bad scanned result, what ever we do it still can not fixed

some tips here
    when you scanned a files and it not shows in HT you could triggered it in media center
    for example, when i scanned Westworld S02, only 1eps appeared, the rest i should triggered it first
    Screenshot_20180609-201031.png Screenshot_20180609-201051.png Screenshot_20180609-201100.png Screenshot_20180609-201110.png Screenshot_20180609-201119.png Screenshot_20180609-201149.png Screenshot_20180609-201215.png
    but i cannot find a way to fix the bad scan result like eps6&7

edit:
    i try using kodi with my other box and scan the same files
    and this is the result
    2018_06_13_19.00.12.png 2018_06_13_19.00.28.png 2018_06_13_19.00.44.png

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  11. JohnS

JohnS Member

Had exactly the same issue, haven't found a solution yet

12. JohnS

JohnS Member

In the previous version v2.015 whenever you made a change in your media files, the movie wall updated instantly. Now many times i have my media sources stuck at "scanning" and nothing happens. I have to manually press the "update" button for the movie wall to update. I hope it will work again as it did in the previous firmware because it was an awesome feature!

13. godalmighty

nope...auto update still work
    but yes sometimes it stuck with "scanning" that never end :(

14. I think that there was some option manualy cnange of 4K or 3D icon enable/disable. But with he latest player I can't find it.

15. hi is there anyway to make HT2.0 show the audio logo? currently i can see the file type, frame rate.

16. godalmighty

if you mean, manually add tag, i did not find it before in previous version :(
    all you can do is add ".4K" to your filename
    dont know about 3D coz i dont have any 3D files :(
    YES...vote for audio logo
    for file type and frame rate, we can see in movie information when you play the file

17. Hi..What you meant by vote for audio logo?

18. godalmighty

if i`m not wrong, you mean audio logo like DTS or DD show in movie info poster
    that why i vote for zidoo team to do it too for next update if possible
    2018_06_13_19.00.12_LI.jpg

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  19. yes that's what i meant but not for ZDMC, i asked for HT2.0, previous i saw the audio logo.

20. godalmighty

hahahaha...off course its for HT
    how could i show a sample with HT if they dont exist :(
    and i did not install zdmc in my box again since HT appeared:D

ewaldus likes this.