ZIDOO X20

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by DELUCAS, Apr 18, 2018.

1. hifikid80

hifikid80 Member

did you check?

2. dorszes

dorszes Member

Yeah, I did.
    I can change background wallpaper but can't see any options to put tiles back to colorfull.

3. kayama728

kayama728 Member Beta test group

x20 - x20 pro
    does anyone know the release date?

4. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Poss may time ?

5. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

I left a message for you,please check. Release date will be around 15th

6. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

were waiting on hopes to see android 7 eventually,while android 8 boxes are already out :p

7. DELUCAS

Hi sorry been so very busy at work and its bank holiday my way .

Coming out the 15th then ?

8. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Understand,Would please leave your e-mail for me so that I could let you know any first-hand information?

9. litlgi74

litlgi74 Member

Why the secrecy?

10. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Not secrecy,meantime the latest information will be posted on facebook and forum about X20

11. DELUCAS

The New ZIDOO X20 and ZIDOO X20 PRO will release after May 15th

The retail price will be around $400 for X20 and $650 for X20 PRO.

12. kayama728

price too high imho

let's see how much it will be in euros

13. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

zidoo offers a product line for all prices that starts with the X8 up to the flagship X20/PRO model

And the X20 / pro will be surely competitive compared to competitors with the same kind of device.

14. kayama728

yes but value for money makes the difference
    probably the pro… but x20 has only one HDMI more than x10... is the new chip so powerful?

15. OlivierQC

new bluetooth remote, dual hdmi, 2x hdd baies, Hi-Fi form-factor Standard 43 cm design to fit perfectly into your A/V rack, new interface....

People will buy a zidoo devices according to their daily use.

A lot of people do not have a wired network at home, and as for the X10, it may be interesting to have 2x hdd baies to have all its collection in the X20 (up to 20tb).

It takes all kinds to make a world :)

16. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

I may prefer the Dune at those prices? My guess european prices will be similar but in Euro´s. Lets see how each firmware peformes first. ;)

The physical design is nice with standard formfactor but 2 bays does not really solve the space hunger. Using USB3 HDD Docking Stations myself (available with 2, 4, 8 and even 10 HDD slots). :p

17. OlivierQC

The price is expected around 850USD if i do not make a mistake...there is a difference
    Yes let see how each FW performs first, we'll see this this fall i guess
    I also have an enclosure hdd but this is not the case for everyone and 20tb it's a lot for many people and when people have a NAS or hdd enclosure usually buys an X9S.

18. kayama728

what are they?

i wold be interested to x20 standard not pro (i've a nas), but i would to understand if there are improvements compared to x9s

19. DELUCAS

ZIDOO X20 and ZIDOO X20 PRO are equipped with the new upgrade version Realtek RTD1296 Quad-Core 64 bit A53 processor. ZIDOO X20 will have 2GB RAM DDR4 and 16GB eMMC, but X20 PRO model will have 4GB RAM DDR4 and 32GB eMMC. As you can see, the TV Boxes will be equipped with 2x HDD SATA Bay for 3.5″ HDD. Probably for recording from other sources, as well as for a large video library, photos, etc. On the pictures found, smart media player looks stylish and also reminds high-end TV Boxes from Egreat (for example Egreat A11). Android TV Box also has Hi-Fi form-factor Standard 430 mm design to fit perfectly to A/V rack. Both models will have: Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11 AC 2T2R 867Mbps WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 2x SATA 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB TYPE-C, Coaxial Cable, Optical Fiber, Left/Right Channels, AV Output, Infrared Input, RS232, 2x HDMI OUT, HDMI IN 2.0. Below you will find the features of each model.

[​IMG]

ZIDOO X20 Android TV Box features:

1. Full function with backlight Bluetooth-Infrared-Learning three-in-one remote control, remote control without dead Angle.
    2. Super Lager front LED Display.
    3. Independent Dual SATA 3.0 Ports, NSS Patented metal hard disk extractor can Build-in two High-Capacity Hard Disk.
    4. Smart temperature control with dual Balls and High Static Pressure Fan.
    5. Dual HDMI Output ports (Audio and Video Separation) dispense with origin power amplifier and enjoy 4K with HD Audio.
    6. New quality optimization engine technology, Optimized HDR to SDR Algorithm. Play 4K HDR which Restoring primitive color even without HDR TV.
    7. Detailed Frame switching and resolution switching. (23.976,59.94,25,30,50,60)
    8. 4K 60P Point to Point Output, Color Region: HDR/HDR10, 10Bit Color Depth, 10.7 hundred million kind of colors.True 4K 60P decode, H.265/HEVC 10Bit Hard solution.
    9. Support 4K UHD Blue-Ray Navigation
    10. Powerful subtitle function, Support random change any fonts with different color effects; Support download subtitle online; Support SUP&ASS special effects subtitles
    11. Unparalleled Wall-Poster Function, Full automatic scan, Automatic classification and sorting movies and dramas. Customer Layout.
    12. Soundtrack support SACD, DFF, DSF, APE, FLAC, WAV and etc Free lossless audio formats; Support CUE track; Support cell phone control without having to open the display device to listen to music.
    13. Support NFS,SMB,V2,SMB V1 multiple shared protocols.
    14. Support HTTP, RS232(Control on-off), Control4 Multiple ways to control.
    [​IMG]

ZIDOO X20 PRO Android TV Box features:

1. Full function with backlight Bluetooth-Infrared-Learning three-in-one remote control, remote control without dead Angle.
    2. Super Lager front LED Display.
    3. Independent Dual SATA 3.0 Ports, NSS Patented metal hard disk extractor can Build-in two High-Capacity Hard Disk.
    4. Smart temperature control with dual Balls and High Static Pressure Fan.
    5. ESS 9038 Professional DAC Audio processing Chip
    6. Dual HDMI Output ports (Audio and Video Separation) dispense with origin power amplifier and enjoy 4K with HD Audio.
    7. New quality optimization engine technology, Optimized HDR to SDR Algorithm. Play 4K HDR which Restoring primitive color even without HDR TV.
    8. Detailed Frame switching and resolution switching. (23.976,59.94,25,30,50,60)
    9. 4K 60P Point to Point Output, Color Region: HDR/HDR10, 10Bit Color Depth, 10.7 hundred million kind of colors.
    10. True 4K 60P decode, H.265/HEVC 10Bit Hard solution.
    11. Support 4K UHD Blue-Ray Navigation
    12. Powerful subtitle function, Support random change any fonts with different color effects; Support download subtitle online; Support SUP&ASS special effects subtitles
    13. Unparalleled Wall-Poster Function, Full automatic scan, Automatic classification and sorting movies and dramas. Customer Layout.
    14. Soundtrack support SACD, DFF, DSF, APE, FLAC, WAV and etc Free lossless audio formats; Support CUE track; Support cell phone control without having to open the display device to listen to music.
    15. Support NFS,SMB,V2,SMB V1 multiple shared protocols.
    16. Support HTTP, RS232(Control on-off), Control4 Multiple ways to control.
    [​IMG]

As you could read both models will be delivered with backlight Bluetooth-Infrared-Learning three-in-one remote control, remote control without dead angle. We hope that soon the equipment will be on the official ZIDOO website. We’ll let you know as soon as X20 TV Box and/or X20 PRO TV Box appear in online stores.

View attachment upload_2018-5-12_9-12-0.gif

Attached Files:

Paicito and Martin Wiszczor like this.
  20. DELUCAS

Thank you