Home Theater 2.0 - Tips/Questions/Tricks

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by manifesto1969, Jan 26, 2018.

1. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

maybe what you mean is NAS
    so NAS do have the same problem with docking
    if i power up my docking first, HT cannot show all my movies too
    zidoo teams should fix this bug
    at least @mirror can bring up this issue

2. havok42

havok42 New Member

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

4. havok42

havok42 New Member

Thanks a lot OlivierQC, and just one more question: I've got ZDMC 17.6 installed (and Kodi Kripton 17.3 as well, that works perfectly, better than 17.6...). What is about tha latest video player . apk ? Something new ? Or is ZDMC 17.6 ?

5. riddleace

riddleace Member

Hi, is there some option see it like in file system? At ZDMC is there some option for look too. I am not sure but i lost some movies in Home Theater 2.0 but at ZDMC i see it.

6. OlivierQC

Hello,

If I make no mistake

You can use unmatched or check that the movie does not have a bad poster, it can happen.

But to my knowledge, HT 2.0 does not forget movies.

7. riddleace

riddleace Member

yes you have right i found it... :)

DavidWu5 likes this.
  8. eozen81

eozen81 New Member

May I ask if you think trakt integration can be done for the future to usw with Home Theater 2.0? I mean, rating movies and series as well after watching?

9. DavidWu5

DavidWu5 Member

Hello,Thank you for your advise
    Home Theater 2.0 is playing local data mostly time and playing the the movie from local data. The rating will be only showed for yourself which not very practical.

eozen81 likes this.
  10. p98

p98 New Member

It is so weird. If I named the movie “Angels & Demons”, the movie is missing and will not be shown on the list of HT2 !!

If I named it like “Angels 2009”, I can find the movie on the HT2 and edit it back to “Angel & Demons”.

Any ideas about this?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  11. godalmighty

now i got a problem :(
    my new epsiodes from the Walking Dead Season8 (E13,E14,E15) cannot detect by the scrapper and cannot get in the list on the Season
    they dump it on Other (unMatched), tried to reMatched it by imdb id and still did not work :(

12. godalmighty

try imdb id : tt0808151

13. p98

p98 New Member

It seems to me that “Demon” cannot be part of the filename or it will be ignored in the scanning.

Anyone can make it on the list if named “Angels & Demons”?

14. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Maybe the symbol "&" is an issue did you try "and" or nothing like angels demons?

15. OlivierQC

it is named like that "Angels and Demons (2009)" in my videotheque and I have no problem with hT 2.0

16. p98

p98 New Member

thank you for the reply.

I ran a few tests and found that if the files which name contains "demo" is ignored during the scanning.

I have tried "Angels and Demons", "Angels_n_Demons", "AngelsAndDemons", "Demons", "Demo" but no luck, still missing from the list.

However, "Angels and Daemons", "Angels and Daimons", etc HT2 can see it (of course, after 'edit').

OlivierQC, may I know what firmware version you are using? I am using FW2.0.15. thanks

17. OlivierQC

yes me too,

my parameters are in English and there is the date of the movie with the title

18. OlivierQC

Hello godalmighty,

I just did a test with the last episodes of the season 8 and they are recognized by Ht 2.0 V1.3.0/1.41 (fw 2.0.5/2.0.15), I did not rename the episodes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

see you

19. riddleace

riddleace Member

Hi, is there some button to see actual biltrate and more actual info? Most mediaplayer have this function.

thank you

20. OlivierQC

With the menu key of the remote

[​IMG]