Related to users feedback on the H6 Pro forum

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by dipper_cat, Apr 8, 2018.

Tags:
  1. dipper_cat

dipper_cat Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Hello everyone, I am the latest technical support staff of H6 Pro products. In the last few days I have browsed some users' bug feedback posts. First of all, I'm sorry to say that our firmware has caused you a unsatisfied experience.
    Based on my summary, there are several major issues that people have:
    1. The default browser appears webpage input box content can not be displayed properly;
    2. Part of the 4K video has a stuck problem when playing with the default player;
    3. There is a small probability that the Google Play Store will stop working;
    4. Some third-party applications have stopped working.
    Of course, there are some other people who have encountered other problems. I understand all of them, but I will not list them here.
    What I tell you here is that these problems will be solved in the next version. Please rest assured.
    In the following days, if you encounter some other problems, you can always come to the forum to communicate, or leave a message on my personal homepage. I will reply everyone in the shortest possible time.
    Finally, thank you for your patience and support for us. Thank you.

dikonomi, Candice, andyt1000 and 4 others like this.
  2. Kris

Kris Member

Thanks. I enjoy the box. I hope u release a 3GB/32GB version to

3. Mirko

Mirko New Member

For me the problem is the root (in Italy we have two app that detects the root, remove the root with supers su don't resolve completely the situation)
    H6 pro have the DRM and we have Netflix app for tablet, the user experience is bad. I installed a version for android tv mod but it's just more userfriendly I can not have the functionality of an original version. we do not have 5.1 audio on all streaming platforms (netflix amazon). the mediacenter does not work properly when I use the Smba.

4. Good news ... I hope all iusse are fixed and the product worth as much as promised ( and pay).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2018
  5. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

:)
    Thank you very much, very happy to ear that someone is listenning to us!
    I will therefore happily wait for the coming new firmware :)

6. mitchell4you

mitchell4you Member

please fix...
    Google store limited apps result..

I also hope.. you guys can make HDR working:
    Iybd hdr (YouTube client / with spoof ) works, but the video is jerky

Mirado likes this.
  7. Videos in Kodi are not smooth. 4K or HD videos, it doesn't matter. It seems that mediacodec auto frame rate is not working properly. For me the most important is 4K video smoothness in all players and not only the internal one.

Thanks for your hard work.

andyt1000 and sfanetti like this.
  8. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

This would be the best thing to sort out on this box,not only 4K but 1080p Blu Ray have the same problem.Please do your best to get this sorted.Thank you.

9. hsiao

hsiao New Member

Please use the ZDMC available for H6 pro to plug in your own player.

sfanetti likes this.
  10. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

I will add: SMB browse errors with native media player.
    I will not belive this come back until I see a firmware that really fix bugs.. Otherwise this is just a marketing move to blur the H6 fiasco

11. Mike Kay

Mike Kay Member

Hi. May I also add lipsync issues into the mix...... Eg Amazon video. Keep pausing and unpausing it eventually works but that is not really a viable solution.
    Thanks

PS if small probability that Google play store does not work = 100% chance it will fail then I agree with you ;)

Nice box tho.... IF you can get it working properly.
    Thanks

12. dipper_cat

What is the firmware version you are using? 1.0.25 or 1.0.13?
    thanks.

13. Kris

Kris Member

I use amazon video. I haven't noticed that issue but I'll check again

14. F1_fanatik

F1_fanatik New Member

Is there any chance of adding support for wireless network DLNA clients (eg. MEZZMO and similar apps ) in zidoo media center app. Can only see option for samba shares and nfs
    thanks

15. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

This does not sort the problem.

16. reapur

reapur Member

Dipper_cat, thanks for caring.

What I ask is for you to please walk thru the main interface of the H6. Click every icon and install every app, and make sure these apps work.
    From memory I don't have the H6 powered up right now...
    -Netflix doesn't, can't scroll episodes
    -BoxRC link is completely wrong
    -The mirror software has the wrong link and makes no sense.
    -Youtube installs the wrong app, scrolling problems.

I haven't even tested kodi because I can't get passed these basic issues.

Thanks

17. dipper_cat

Question 1: Netflix doesn't, can't scroll episodes
    Answer: What's the version of netflix you use? This problem did not appear in the test process. My version on this side is 4.16.1 build 200147.
    Question 2: BoxRC link is completely wrong
    Answer: Do you use LAN(Local Area Network)? The software USES the premise that your Android device and box are in the same LAN, if not,the IP address displayed by the software is your public Internet IP address.If you have multiple devices using this same IP, it will not be able to connect and control the box
    Question 3: The mirror software has the wrong link and makes no sense.
    Answer: Mirror software? Do you mean the recommended application on the home page?
    Question 4: Youtube installs the wrong app, scrolling problems.
    Answer: This Youtube app works better with the mouse, and if you're not used to it, you can use Youtube for Android TV.

Thank you for your support and understanding

18. andyt1000

andyt1000 Member

Have you had a chance to check if the stuttering playback problems have been resolved.Thank you.

19. dipper_cat

Can you provide information on these videos?
    You can copy this video to your PC and use the Potplay Player to open the video.
    Right-click -> Playback/System Information -> File Info -> Copy to the clipboard. Information as shown in the attachment
    Thank you for your support and understanding

Attached Files:

20. reapur

reapur Member

[QUOTE="dipper_cat, post: 39499, member: 19139"
    ]Question 1: Netflix doesn't, can't scroll episodes
    Answer: What's the version of netflix you use? This problem did not appear in the test process. My version on this side is 4.16.1 build 200147.
    reapur: the version I have problems with 4.1.16.1 build 200147
    I tried the apk mirko suggested in http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/which-version-of-netflix-works.7394/page-2#post-38965 to download the modded apk and this one seems to work better.

Question 2: BoxRC link is completely wrong
    Answer: Do you use LAN(Local Area Network)? The software USES the premise that your Android device and box are in the same LAN, if not,the IP address
    displayed by the software is your public Internet IP address.If you have multiple devices using this same IP, it will not be able to connect and control the box
    reapur: Correct, I'm at home on my lan, not wifi. This appears to be a problem with chrome on nougat. It will not download from that link. I copy/pasted that link into an email and and I was able to get it on a PC.

Question 3: The mirror software has the wrong link and makes no sense.
    Answer: Mirror software? Do you mean the recommended application on the home page?
    Happycast. Please see the pic attached to this post. The app is not in english, I was able to find the QR code, but the web site it loads in not in english so I don't know what to do there. Do I just download happycast app or do I need a special version? The one I managed to download from the net isn't very useful as it's not in english.

Question 4: Youtube installs the wrong app, scrolling problems.
    Answer: This Youtube app works better with the mouse, and if you're not used to it, you can use Youtube for Android TV.
    reapur: I click the icon from the main screen, next to TED. It loads some version that doesn't respond to the mouse. The H6 is used for my home theater, it's 14 feet away :)
    Thank you. Youtube for android tv works better. Why does the default icon point to the wrong version? now I have two youtube links on the main screen but only one works.

Thank you for your support and understanding[/QUOTE]

Hi Dipper_cat
    answers inline ...
    Thank you for your continued support

Attached Files: