X7 firmware zip file?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X7' started by giantnervis, Dec 16, 2017.

1. giantnervis

giantnervis New Member

Sorry, jumped the gun on that one. I didn't try root just saw that it is now an option in the A1. If I use root then I can't use HBO GO. It is doing all I need it to right now and don't want to flash and rebuild again.

2. giantnervis

giantnervis New Member

Do you have a preference? The stock android (that you mentioned not the stock X7) or the A1?

3. Roy Basan

Roy Basan New Member

I have a new Zidoo x7 and have thus problematic wifi which the connection fluctuate when I am viewing you tube video. May I ask if thus can be resolved through firmware update..?

4. giantnervis

giantnervis New Member

There is no official firmware update beyond the 1.2.7 version. This method will change the firmware to the firmware of a different device, the Beelink A1. This process will cause the wifi on the Zidoo X7 to no longer work. It has solved other problems for me but I use it with a wired connection, not wifi.

5. Roy Basan

Roy Basan New Member

I appreciate your clarification. I really have problems with my zidoo x7, I was hoping that, some firmware update or something similar, or much worse, downgrade to earlier firmware if possible is the solution to it. Is it really normal that for most operation with the X7 you need to use the mouse as the remote control use is non responsive..

6. x7de

x7de Member

you could try ayufan image but make backup before flashing. dont using streaming so dont know if you issue is related to zidoo image or something else.

7. Roy Basan

Roy Basan New Member

Please clarify about ayufan image as I am unfamiliar about it. Will it help solve the problem of unstable wifi..?

8. giantnervis

giantnervis New Member

I got mine used without a stock remote. I bought a Zidoo V6 remote that has a keyboard on the back side and USB receiver dongle that works well. There is also a smartphone app for a Zidoo remote that is available on this site somewhere. Maybe that will help with remote issues. I don't have any suggestions for the wifi issues though.

9. jinfu

jinfu Member

10. jinfu

jinfu Member

Can you share the backup?