Write Problem

Discussion in 'ZIDOO H6 Pro' started by Mirko, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Mirko

Mirko New Member

Goodmorning I'm in direct contact with the Zidoo assistance, they asked me to do a sort of summary of the faults I found with this product. I have already reported several things that I noticed based on my experience of use:
    Netflix tv does not work
    Apples F10 (deluxe) some keys I had to remap them
    Media center can not access samba files
    Kodi often crash or come out from the speakers loud noises
    google playstore has become unusable
    When searching in webbrowser Google search bar it does not show what i'm typing.
    now report below any problem you have encountered I will send an email and I will mark all the problems and I will also forward the answers I had from the company. Good day

2. good luck....
    almost all of us have written and few have had answers or solution.

3. wooolf

wooolf Active Member

Hello, I compiled theses from other threads:

1- buggy apps: UNCLICKABLE pop ups asking to close or wait (ie: beach buggy racing which works perfect with gamepad on first install but once you exit and reopen keeps bugging)
    Please, at least make these pop ups clickable so that we don't have to reboot :(
    2 -redirect apps' WiFi requests, to Ethernet (=Xposed fake WiFi reworked?) I think it causes lots of these bugs (ie: LEGO games)

3 - REMOTE.. remote conflicting with BLUETOOTH external keyboard+pad (external keyboard works sometimes great and sometimes not : eratic mouse or multiple letter typing like : ttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhis...) (1byone multi function keyboard with touchpad works perfect with windows or Samsung S7)
    it would be nice to / Click/grab and scroll 4ways with original remote mouse
    ie : long press "ok " button to select , arrows to drag , deselect when press ok
    and long press "menu" button in order to scroll with arrows, stop scrolling when press ok...)
    please check Droidmote application which works perfectly.

4/ a true Playstore (if possible probably google's fault)
    5. Erratic behavior of the new meciacodec function (which is a good idea when it will works properly)
    6. Not smooth play with x265/10b hdr flies
    7. And time to time lip synch problems with kodi and media center
    8. In addition to what other users suggested, I would like Netflix for android TV interface to properly navigate the catalog.
    I see that the H6 Pro is recognized like a compatible device (unlike my old MXIII-G, look at the attachment), nevertheless if i try to install Netflix for android TV it doesn't succeed. well I don't know if it's because of Zidoo or Netflix, but would be great improvement for the user experience.

jjjackson and kaneda79 like this.
  4. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

FONDAMENTAL:
    Kodi full compatibility (new ZMDC for H6 pro???)
    Erratic behavior of the new meciacodec function
    lip synch problems with kodi and media center

5. Turbozavr

Turbozavr New Member

Good morning!
    There is another small problem - a black scale when viewing content on TVs that are not suitable for FULL RGB.
    I would like for the new firmware to be able to switch modes FULL RGB to RGB LIMITED.

6. Mirko

Mirko New Member

they told me that in these days release a fix, but they don't fix what you wrote

7. sfanetti

How you contact them? Via mail? Which mail please?

8. Turbozavr

Turbozavr New Member

Good morning!
    What can I do to the developers to add this feature to the new firmware?
    This, although not very common, is even a problem requiring correction.
    Especially it concerns owners of old TV sets.

9. Mirko

Mirko New Member

they tell me that today release a new firmware.

sfanetti likes this.
  10. sfanetti

WOW, We hope....

11. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

Today is a gift-day for x8/x9s/x10 owners.. :(

12. ivo123

ivo123 New Member

what gift day ?

edit : i see now they all have new firmware and we got nothing :(

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  13. sfanetti

NEW FIRMWARE IS COME.

A very quick view on new firmware 1.0.25
    THE WORST UPDATE FOR ZIDOO H6 PRO....
    Internal player SEEMS to be perfect (seems......)...after 3/4 ON/OFF on the tv box, the autoframe rate is not ok, video jerky and not fluent, not smooth (like the previous firmware v.1.0.20).
    Kodi has the same problem as the previous update. Video jerky, not smooth. I have shuttering and frames drop very often (mediacodec ON or OFF is the same). There's an erratic mediacodec behaviour (the same like previous version firmware).
    Player now is quick and snappy but it's a not necessary.
    PLease soon YOU (zidoo) have to update with another realease. This one is THE WORST I've seen.
    Please soon!!