Firmware v1.0.20 for Zidoo H6pro

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by freeroc, Jan 8, 2018.

1. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

I had the same problem, first I thought it was my mistake, after pressing and holding the mute button. Now I see it wasn't.
    Also, SORRY, I accidentally reported your comment, clicked on Report thinking I was replying.

2. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

I have problem sometimes with kodi and internal player with autoframe rate switch. Sometimes it's not perfect and the images are not smooth (the videos aren't smooth). Please test and tell me if you have problem. @freeroc have you got a fix for this problem? Kodi is the best thing for this tv box, and we want the FULL compatibility with kodi. I attend your reply. Tks

3. Marco Aimone

Marco Aimone Member

Hi to all,

I installed the new firmware.
    Just two problems:

Audio on Netflix has not been fixed
    VLC player, no audio

4. JJKK

JJKK Member Beta test group

NP.. the worst they can do is ban me...lol

dikonomi likes this.
  5. Auto frame rate seems to work but it's still impossible to watch 4k videos in YouTube. Maximum resolution I can choose is 1440p. Netflix app still has the audio problem. Thank you.

6. SiriusCybernetik

SiriusCybernetik New Member

I will check as soon as the box arrives. (It's still stuck somewhere in Italy (Piacenza) and will not arrive before tomorrow)

7. 720p

720p Member Beta test group

13,Add a Mediacodec framerate switch in QuickSettings

Where you will find this option ? I could not find anything like this in KODI
    Is it on internal player? I could never access it since all my movies are stored in samba and this is not accessible due to samba browsing bug :(

8. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

In quick settings

9. Vladimir Todorovic

Vladimir Todorovic New Member

I t
    I think this option is general settings of android not in kodi

10. almangarzon

almangarzon New Member

Hi! I'm using a Zidoo V6 air mouse on my H6 Pro. Everything is working fine except the POWER BUTTON. I still use the original remote just to turn the box on-- which is very annoying.

Is there anything i need to tweak in the settings of the box itself? Or did the latest firmware update fixed this issue?

Thanks

11. playstore search still not fixed

12. leonkoum

I check it yesterday..
    Its is working properly in my tv (connect it directly througt HDMI without avr).
    No problem

13. JJKK

JJKK Member Beta test group

I still have the problem. I will swap the HDMI and see if anything changes..

14. Kris

Kris Member

playstore search works for me but many apps don't show up. another member said the playstore is regional but i'm in canada and have no problem finding every app on my other android boxes.

are you able to find anything when you search?

15. leonkoum

I think it’s ‘smart TV box’ so it’s have a little different play store

16. nope.

17. Renixo

Renixo New Member

Searching for apps on Google Play is still not working when you're waiting to solve the problem, and updates to applications already installed on the box do not work either. A real rip off are many months that you are not able to solve this serious problem ....

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  18. I use aptoide instead but it should be fixed

19. Renixo

Renixo New Member

thanks ...... It is a good alternative, but unfortunately Aptoide does not have all the applications as they are on Google Play so even not all the applications already installed previously are not updated ... For me this problem should be solved at most soon ..!

leesunlay likes this.
  20. Victor Shocot

Victor Shocot New Member

just clear cache uninstall updates for play store and then when it updates its should work good
    at least in the 1.013 it did