New firmware v1.0.13 version for ZIDOO H6 Pro released

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by warren_wh, Nov 9, 2017.

1. pisti7204

pisti7204 New Member

Try to switch off "Perfect Natural Motion" in your TV's Picture menu. But I have a SONY TV, I don't know Philips...
    And as I said earlier: yes, my picture is totally and completly smooth with your sample. So I think your problem is not firmware-related. Have you tried to hard reset the box? Maybe it can help...

2. sfanetti

sfanetti Member Beta test group

Nothing... I tried to switch off perfect natural motion (no differenze), I change the cable (no difference), I reset the firmware (no difference).
    And also I tried with two other TVs. NO DIFFERENCE. In my opinion the problem is in the box, not in tv or other.
    3 different Tv (SONY, SAMSUNG & PHILIPS) I tested, but nothing, no difference and continuing micro lag in video played with internal player.
    please @pisti7204 try another time, It's impossible that only on my TVs there are these problem.
    The video are not PERFECTLY smooth, there are micro lag.
    Please help me. I attend the new firmware., but when? And the new firmware will resolve my problems? I hope...
    Thank to all those who will try to fix my problems

3. firewiki

firewiki New Member Beta test group

When will be the next release?It's been a month since the last release。

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
    sfanetti and noulou like this.
  4. vadergr

vadergr Member

I experience micro lags as well.
    Demos videos don't really count for me since the real deal are the UHD and BD rips.
    Through Media Center, auto frame rate works like a charm but occasionally, there are some "slow motion" incidents that are most likely random and not LAN/Bandwidth or bit-rate related. Just fix this and the DTS-HD issue and the H6 Pro will rival media boxes with twice the price. Image quality is top notch. It seems that minor software patches should do the trick.

Can someone also provide feedback related to Zidoo's Netflix app? It seems that the image shown is 720p (or a very high bit-rate 480p. The down scaling to a 4K display can be misleading). Can you report your experience? Is 1080p supported?

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
    leonkoum likes this.
  5. sfanetti

When next release, new firmware?
    Thanks

firewiki likes this.
  6. firewiki

firewiki New Member Beta test group

i also want to know about this.

7. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

They have forget us...:(

8. leonkoum

Is there any hope for us ? :(:confused:

sfanetti likes this.
  9. sfanetti

Zidoo.... are you alive?
    Maybe they are working hard....I HOPE....we hope

10. leonkoum

HOPE is the only that we have... :p

11. leonkoum

I want a non buggy firmware SOON and i want a ZDMC that is working properly (without frame drops and auto frame rate) in this media player. :cool:
    I dont care for OREO..for now:p

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  12. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

What player are you using within ZDMC? I just learned from using ZDMC 17.4 on my X9S box that the default player is "videoplayer", not Zidoo player, regardless of internal or external player setting. I wasn't aware that long press ok to play the video will bring up a menu, within which you can select videoplayer or zidoo player. Try zidoo player to see if it helps.

13. It's not possible to play videos in YouTube in 2160p (4k). Maximum quality I can choose is 1440p (2k).

Also I having the same search issue in the Google Play Store and playing videos with high quality under Samba is not smooth. Netflix sound problem is still there.

Hope you can solve all thins things and improve Kodi compatibility. Thanks!

14. Jake98

Jake98 New Member

I experience the same issue with H6 browser. But Kodi 17.6 is really quick no buffering. Getting 66 Mbps. With Ethernet hook up. Although getting no 4k movies. Thinking the API keys may not jive with firmware. I agree with that theory.Does this new firmware update resolve the browser issue?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2018