New firmware v1.5.0 version for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Dec 6, 2017.

1. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

‘Tomorrow’ with the new ZIUI .. :confused:

2. BREY

BREY Member

when entering the "settings / for the developer" error! recorded several cases (several users).

3. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

Confirm.

4. manou

manou New Member

Salut moi aussi epson9300 w pas de 10 bits merci pour le travaille .

Attached Files:

5. olisun

olisun Member

The resolution switching works perfectly for me now.

6. Cine

Cine New Member

Also confirm...

7. Cine

Cine New Member

Also for me. Its good vor deinterlace and upscale DVD movies inside the TV. But its not possible to switch chapters
    on DVD movies. On BD no problem, only on DVD chapter doesn`t work. please fix.

8. Takis

Takis New Member

What about X10? Where is the beta firmware?

9. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

Think there waiting on if this fixes some issues before going to rest of boxes
    Or may cause more issues as such .

Even though its the same firmware etc

10. sepfiroth

sepfiroth New Member

please fix the smb characters with space re entry issue.Is a major bug that keeps me from update to the latest 2 firmwares.
    In the 1.4.12 its ok.

11. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

We are checking it.

sepfiroth likes this.
  12. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

1.) It is nice to see that now in addition to the frame rate and the resolution can be automatically changed.

But, Now I can no longer play my 1080 50i Interlaced Videos (H.264) with 50 FPS, because the frame rate always jumps to 25 FPS. :mad: No matter what is in the settings. Previously, I had a fixed HDMI default of 1080 50p, since the 50i interlaced video without frame rate correction with 50 images were output, now it is no longer, only 25 FPS always. That is miserable. So I'm forced to go back to the old firmware 1.4.16.

It's time for the 1080 50i to finally play at 50 FPS, and not just 25 FPS, the picture is constantly flickering and you can see trailing effects. I've asked, and pleased several times to fix that. Videos with 1080 50i (Interlcaed) should play with 50 FPS. Other players master this perfectly.

2.) It is useful to get information about changing the resolution and the frame rate while Playback. However, does that have to happen so conspicuously in white writing on a black background? If you look at many short videos in a row, and the thick info text is faded in each time, that is extremely disturbing when looking. It would be best if you could completely disable this info text in the settings. One sees it so finally, so here the picture is switched. :rolleyes:

13. Ekul

Ekul Active Member

Agreed, auto resolution and framerate is a complete mess now.
    1080p with 25 fps NO more 50 fps.
    720p 23.976 fps now outputs 60 fps.
    All files has some kind of judder now.

Its again 1 step forwards and 2 steps back.

14. blasiusx

blasiusx Member

1080 MKV and MP4 only 60p, 24Hz (23.976) works flawlessly. But other Framerates like 50i or 50p, were played back with incorrect frame rate.
    The same codecs played with MTS or M2TS played with correct frame rates (exceptly 50i Interlaced, this is played always only with 25fps).

A wild mess with the Auto Frame Rate...:confused::(

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  15. dferregu

dferregu Member

Thank you very much to improve camcorders 2d/3d MTS files!!!

16. failax

failax Member

To me even in BD movies is not possible to skip chapters.

17. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

Agree about these issues.

But, it's great to have auto resolution + auto refresh rate switching... so, Zidoo needs to fix, tweak so this works for all FPS.

Another issue is my 1080p MKV's are vertically stretched, for example all 1920 x 800 (2.40:1) MKV's are stretched and displayed as 1.78:1.

18. After this last update the ZDMC does not work anymore, the network error and everything but the Kodi 17.6 is perfect. When I delete zdmc, this OTa finds the SMB network without giving error and everything normal. I do not know if the error is in the ZDMC or in the new OTA

19. This new OTA hangs up all the time and I have to unplug the equipment at the

20. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

When you say OTA hangs up all the time, do you mean black screen during upgrade process? If so, this is normal with certain TV, you just need to unplug the HDMI cable and plug it back in. I have the upgrade black screen issue with my LG 4K TV, but not the Seiki 4K TV.