New firmware v1.0.16 for ZIDOO X6 release(beta)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Zahir Jamal

Zahir Jamal New Member

Who is about to release firmware 1.0.20? By what means? OTA?

The whole question of updates for this box has descended into a ditch - no-one know what's happening or in what direction things are going,,

skyhigh likes this.
  2. Goujam

Goujam Member

The way I see it there has been no firmware update forget about beta versions unless your testing.
    However one of the reasons I brought zidoo x6 was that they said they committed to updates and showed updates for the x9 and x1 saying they release updates once or even twice a month. I know its not been a month yet and hope to see something soon. Let's hope proper 23.976 is in that update

3. quorumz

quorumz New Member

i have the same with 1.0.19 and an onkyo receiver

4. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

same by me.....with a yamaha ....

5. couto27

couto27 Member Beta test group

Im sorry to inform you that i don't have knowledge of a firmware being release with Version V1.0.19.

Official public release beta V1.0.16
    Beta test group V1.0.18 and V1.0.20

6. les oosten

les oosten New Member

Official OTA for V1.0.16 is due when?

7. couto27

couto27 Member Beta test group

i have no idea..

I prefer that Zidoo concentrate to fix Major Bugs, and worry about with minor updates in last, for me OTA is not priority.

8. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Anybody have problem with bluetooth on v1.0.16? I can't turn it on. It worked fine on v1.0.15

9. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

I dont have that cable. Where can I download .19 or .20 zip firmware?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  11. Maxim Bogdan

Maxim Bogdan New Member

12. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Ok. Thanks.

13. Goujam

Goujam Member

Is it recommended to update to 0.19 firmware I've seen no official announcement. I'm still using 0.15

14. nice159

nice159 Active Member

Why not? You can update to official later when it comes. My bluetoot is ok now on .19

15. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

@Goujam, ask the beta tester group, they are good informed from zidoo, hahaha

16. K Munir

K Munir New Member

I just received my box 2 days ago and it seems to have the 0.19 firmware on it already. Not sure if thats a good thing or not. But I found that I could not play any 3D iso movie file either through Kodi or built in media player. The process just kept on showing the loading screen and i just killed it after waiting for a minute or so. Will try some other movies off the network later when I get a chance

17. nice159

nice159 Active Member