Zidoo Player subtitle fuction problem

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1295)' started by Marcell P, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Marcell P

Marcell P New Member

Hi developers!

What about subtitles correction in Zidoo player development now?

I have a small problem with the subtitle in Zidoo player. I set up in subtitle setting (size, color, shadow, offset, font etc.), then i turned off the device (in the back On-off switch).
    Later I turned on the next night, did not saved the subtitle option I set. I have to did it again.
    MKV with srt file (MKV is not built-on subtitle). Could you fix it?

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance!

Marcell

2. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Firmware version?

3. moutsa

moutsa New Member

Me too... not save the subtitle settings. FW 1.4.16

4. mirror

We have changed some strategies about SUBTITLE. Will save a separate setting for each movie. For a movie that has never been played before, it will use the last setup.Some people say it can't be saved, but we can't reproduce it at the moment.We are trying.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. moutsa

moutsa New Member

Yes that's correct. It save separate settings for each movie. I want one setting for every movie, not config all time.

6. mirror

If the last setup is used for a new movie,It looks like all the movies subtitle setting are saved.
    Maybe there are some mistakes.

7. Marcell P

Marcell P New Member

Firmware: 1.4.16 - Zidoo X9S Why can't all the movies have the same subtitle setting?

leonkoum likes this.
  8. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

+1
    Me to...

9. demiray

demiray New Member

I have that same problem. Location, size settings are not saved. It's back to initial settings. 2.0.5 firmware installed..

10. JohnS

JohnS Member

Yes it's really annoying, I'm on 2.05 too, have to configure each and every time I play a new movie

11. demiray

demiray New Member

I'm restructuring the subtitle settings in each new movie. Would not it be a good idea to have a single default setting? If the user asks you to change it later. Adjust the settings to fit each film. After you reset the device, you have made the first adjustment. Then, no setting is saved by default. Please resolve this issue. It's a great device.