New firmware v1.0.16 for ZIDOO X6 release(beta)

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by mirror, Oct 14, 2015.

1. DenisDA

DenisDA Member Beta test group

This up-dating was revealed on the given site. I am the participant of beta testing and this firmware didn't send. Here also I ask, official representatives have Zidoo, what it for a firmware?

2. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

I think that is unoffical fw.

3. les oosten

les oosten New Member

The point is, when u buy the box it has cloudfront OTA updates for customers advertised, just need to know when they are due to be updated over the air to my x6?

4. tienlequoc

tienlequoc Member

They not built a ota update for beta fw, just offical release fw have ota update, I think so.

5. les oosten

les oosten New Member

Oh ok, ty, Do you know when is the official release? and how long the OTA update takes to come through the air after release?

6. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

What a strange behavior! The Beta Testers..haha, have no clue what Betas on the market..
    This is no recommendation for Zidoo! But i guess, they all the same!
    To explain only, that one or two companies in China coding the whole Firmwares for all....
    regarding Mygica ATV1900AC, where nothing is working, not even a Firmware Update...

7. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

Watch out, these 1.0.1.9 Firmware is not for Zidoo x6, its more likely for the x1!!!!
    See Platform, is for Allwinner H3 !!!!!
    I think, these guys from chinagadgetsreviews must be drunken

8. les oosten

les oosten New Member

Its just a beta test, there is no update due yet, Only when officially released, Was just wondering was there a date for it to be released..

9. couto27

couto27 Member Beta test group

Im sure you also have no clue what involves being part of beta group, and it doesn't matter what product or brand we are talking about..
    Every product (smartphones, tablets etc etc) is tested by engineers, reviewers, employes, has much has possible before public release, of course the tests can vary according to their economical scale...

If you don't like beta testing, stay in your corner waiting for the official firmware release, in the mean time some enthusiasts of this devices are testing new functionalities and providing their feedback about the next beta firmware in some area of this forum (not available to non-beta testers).
    Theres no requirements to be non-paid beta tester, but involves some free time, and some knowledge about video and audio and Audio/cinema testing gear.

For me this is a Hobby, and if beta testers can contribute to improve and speed up the development of the product, all users are winning at some point with the work being done, and this means a better software and a media player that all can use....

In the other side if someone don't like to wait for firmware update until the products runs smoothly, don't buy it, ask refund, or put them on sale on craigslist.

nice159 and Janaboy like this.
  10. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

11. DenisDA

DenisDA Member Beta test group

None of official representatives didn't answer a question. And here lines from build.prop in this update:
    ro.build.flavor=rk3368_box-userdebug
    ro.product.model=ZIDOO_X6 Pro
    ro.product.brand=Android
    ro.product.name=rk3368_box
    ro.product.device=rk3368_box
    ro.product.board=rk30sdk

12. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

Denis, yes, the information flow from Zidoo representatives remind me strong for Mygica guys...
    btw, i would not flash this strange firmware, advertised for H3 platforms...

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  13. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. blazer

blazer Member

I'm afraid that the stern answer you received was in response to your own rude comment 'The Beta Testers..haha, have no clue what Betas on the market..'

I'm afraid that it is you that has a need to work on your manners (not manors as this relates to a large land estate)

The moral being that if you keep things respectful in the first place then you will more likely receive responses in the same polite manner.

15. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

not everybody is so "fortunate" to be a Anglo Saxon, blazer, so dont play the teacher here.
    sure i know that you guys....are sensitive if its about dogs and ashtrays, right?
    other cultures, other language, my dear blazer.
    the world is not turning around your handful of countries...
    btw, above sample, what i wrote...shows the quality of the beta tester group.

embarrassed again cause of facts?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
  16. blazer

blazer Member

What are you going on about?

Accept the fact that you were rude in the first place and were entirely incorrect in responding in the manner that you did when you were correctly rebuked.

The facts are there and easy to see.

17. Zahir Jamal

Zahir Jamal New Member

The signal-to-noise ratio in this thread seems to have dropped sharply..but for what it's worth, the update posted in China Gadgets a) is for the Zidoo X6; b) runs smoothly on it; c) may or may not represent a material advance over the previous version. It seems to me neither better nor worse, and the feature I'm missing - HDMI-CEC - is still not there.

[​IMG]

18. Janaboy

Janaboy New Member Beta test group

What you speak about man?

I bought the device, just joined to beta tester group (you can too) to solve the problems..what kind of quality you want?

19. skyhigh

skyhigh New Member

20. Janaboy

Janaboy New Member Beta test group

I wrote before on kodi forum that this fw is not revealed for the betatester and that was about to release 1.0.20 but still not do that..