New firmware v1.0.11 version for ZIDOO H6 Pro released

Discussion in 'H6 Pro Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Oct 1, 2017.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Model:ZIDOO_H6 Pro
    FW version:v1.0.11

Updated list:

1.Netflix suppots 1080P playback(Please use the version from launcher).
    2.Youtube supports 2k、4k playback.
    3.Solved the freezing issue on such bbc news、vimeo, etc applications.
    4.Solved the issue that can not save when HDMI setting into 4k up to 60p.
    5.Solved the issue that some screens display in 4:3 size when TV turn on.
    6.Solved the wrong color issue when playback hdr video on kodi
    7.Optimized the connection tips of bluetooth remote control
    8.Fix the Launcher app when open applications interface, then fast press the back button, the applictions does not display
    9.Optimized the freezing issue when playback turehd、atmos videos via smb network.
    10.Solved no sound issue on some ac3 videos
    11.support root(just need install suppersu).
    12.Solved the issue of individual device that shows tips repeatly with cvbs plug in、cvbs plug out.
    13. solved Google account can not be add after remove
    14. solved the problem of TV remote control interference

Download url:
    http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/H6_Pro/ota/ZIDOO_H6_Pro_20171010_v1.0.11_ota.zip

MD5: 49F5C482005D05F3C3234B8C9E821E7E
    Update style:OTA

How to upgrade
    http://www.zidoo.tv/Support/guide/guide_target/7kv1voas1D1KKmVViAFMcQ==/guide_faq/CN6lY0XMyIg=/faq_page/9nCdOWqz+dw=.html

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    peter rimmer and leonkoum like this.
  2. Kris

Kris Member

wow zidoo provides updates fast and fixes lots of issues. very good company. thanks. my h6 pro arrives tomorrow and can't wait to try it

3. ahmedsamir

ahmedsamir New Member

not fixing the google play account problem
    when you remove a google account to add another one you cant add any accounts any more until you restore factory setting ( this is crazy solution )

4. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

spelling mistake "scrren" in setting display....I think I am missing all the deep colors and what not settings there. Also, where do I get the official ZDMC/Kodi for the H6 Pro?

On the bluetooth issue, I noticed that the BT mouse response better with lower resolution videos. I believe this is true for remote controls and mouse inputs on any android box brand when playing high cpu intensive videos, in that the firmware module for these inputs are not run in the highest priority mode, thus making inputs extremely sluggish. With high power android boxes, high priority polling inputs 10 to 30 times a second shouldn't have much impact on the main tasks.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  5. Kris

Kris Member

i downloaded kodi 17.4 from google play and used it 8 hours yesterday with no issues. try "terrarium tv" to. it works great

6. Ayokoya

Ayokoya Member

Wow, terrarium tv is one big bad candy bag :) Spent 15mins just browsing through documentary folder and still have no idea how much more to go to the end. I wish they categorize into sections of war, space, nature......etc, otherwise people will never know what are there at the very bottom.

Thanks Kris!!!

7. Kris

Kris Member

you're welcome Ayokoya. i find better quality streams on terrarium tv than on kodi to. i use real debrid also so get lots of good hd ones but even without terrarium tv has lots
    i wish they'd categorize things to. maybe some day

8. Kris

Kris Member

Thanks!

9. chu

chu New Member

Thanks!

10. leonkoum

leonkoum Active Member Beta test group

11. dikonomi

dikonomi Member

You guys are AMAZING! It solved my problem, #14 in the list.
    Two software upgrades in just one month, wow!
    Thank you very much.

12. Kuru Kanagalingam

Kuru Kanagalingam New Member

Hi Team,

I am glad you are actively fixing the bugs. I have installed 1.0.10 and now also updated to 1.0.11 my experience with using mouse on a desktop monitor and keyboard is very poor. It is very jerky not smooth at all. I have also tried with TV and the remote came with the box it is very jerky as well. Please fix them please.

I have also question about the Version and plans for security updates I see the Box Android version remains 7 any chance they getting updated to 7.1.2
    I have also noticed the Security updated are not being applied any chance for them being updated in the near future.

Thanks in Advance
    Kuru

13. PeterCh38

PeterCh38 New Member

14. Johan

Johan New Member

Dear Zidoo,

Netflix.
    When is the Zidoo H6 Pro going to support also 4K streaming via Netflix.

I Do sincerely believe that this is a ‘Must Have’ feature for this Android TV Box.

Can You indicate when this will be the case ?
    PS: I do hope that Zidoo is in contact with Netflix about this.

Otherwise I need to investigate a buy another what does support Netflix in 4K.

15. sani0k

sani0k New Member

Hello all.
    Dear zido team, could you release OTA update with full firmware link. I mean send me please link for full img firmware. Thanks

16. Kris

Kris Member

SIXAXIS controller compatibility would be awesome with the sixaxis app from google play store. i tried it and it won't work. i usually buy boxes that are compatible. was surprised this one wasn't

Cocolopez and chu like this.
  17. peter rimmer

peter rimmer Member

its so easy to update off a usb

Kris likes this.
  18. MetalBroly

MetalBroly New Member

can i have the .img file of this update?

19. xubedo

xubedo New Member

Dear zido team, could you release OTA update with full firmware link. I mean send me please link for full img firmware. Thanks