New firmware v1.4.6 version for ZIDOO X10 released

Discussion in 'X10 Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Jun 24, 2017.

1. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

you don't extract the zip file.

2. JerryA

JerryA New Member

Ahhh...cool...thanks

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

4. muzafferg

muzafferg Member

my problem with Zidoo X10 continues. It boots itself instantly without any reason. It continues from firmware 1.4.6. I have updated OTA 1.4.8 and have the same problem. I made a factory reset on quick settings/other/restore factory and problem has not been solved. Do you think that there is hardware problem. Thank you for your help.

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

it boot's itself as in you turn it off and after a while the box starts and that's all ?

6. muzafferg

muzafferg Member

No, While playing a video suddenly it turns off itself and boots again. I do not push any button on RC or do not touch the device.

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

may be outlet/power brick related, can you try another wall socket ? it's sound stupid but trust me, it won't be the first time when this fixes the problem

8. 6gex

6gex New Member

I'm still geting a black screen when I put the color space in ycr444 thru my marantz sr 7010, I need to put the color space to 422. If I plug the x10 directly on the tv i have an image with both setting.
    And my 4k hdr demo are played in 1080p when the resolution of the x10 is set to auto.

9. muzafferg

muzafferg Member

I have changed the power socket. For one week surprisingly no re-boot occured. It may be earlier to say the problem was solved and but still following.

10. muzafferg

muzafferg Member

I do not why but there is no more problem up to now after changing the power socket.

11. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

except for error, mode auto has never worked

I use the 2160p60 YcBcR 4.2.0 10bit for all my videos.

my X10 does the upscaling for the videos in 1080p on my tv 4k

all the videos / demos UHD HDR work properly, and the box switch in the right mode (deep color and space color).

see you