Adding Nodi 17.1 to the Zidoo X6 Pro

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by ClayW1PI, May 7, 2017.

1. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

In another thread, I questioned the feasibility of adding Kodi 17.1 on the Zidoo X6 Pro box in addition to the ZDMC. I discovered that was not possible to get working. After many comments by various people, it was recommended that I add NODI 17.1 from www.nodifork.com . I did this but did not like the new layout and had problems getting around in it. Thanks to a great suggestion by "Paco", I reinstalled Nodi 17.1 after having previously uninstalled it. When I reinstalled Nodi 17.1, I immediately went to "System" and changed the Skin to the "Confluence". This is what I have used for years and am very competent when using this Skin. Some changes are noticeable but it wasn't a problem getting around in it. I immediately added the http://fusion.tvaddons.ag zip file and once completed ran the config wizard installing all my familiar addons. As Paco and others helped me, I hope this info helps others wanting to add a Kodi 17.1 to their box.

alitriple and agmarco like this.
  2. agmarco

agmarco Member

I tried it and after some changes in the Nodi settings it looks to be the same as my 17.1 Kodi on my X8. Works great for me. I installed it next to the Kodi 16. Did not try to run that again. There are two versions. One for Android 4 and one for Android 5. I installed the second one ofcourse. Little search on their website. Not sure yet how save thus Kodi fork is.

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  3. Jasminsync2

Jasminsync2 New Member

And nobody thanks meee

4. Jasminsync2

Jasminsync2 New Member

I use nodi on my x6pro since ower a week. With Klugscheisser 13. build .

5. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

Thank you, thank you :)

6. agmarco

agmarco Member

I think most of them are a bit afraid. But I liked your post!;-)

7. sarantos

sarantos Member

i installed nodi 17.1 ,the voice are off synch

8. agmarco

agmarco Member

Can be your settings should be changed. There are so many reasons why this could happen. If the out of sync time is the same for all content you can fix it by saving the audio as default.

9. sarantos

sarantos Member

How do we do that?

10. agmarco

agmarco Member

I must be honest. This is quite hard to find out. Try to search on audio out of sync and try some of the advises. I see I am struggling with it also now. Sorry.

11. sarantos

sarantos Member

i tried playing around with audio offset

12. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

I've noticed that too. Changing the Audio calibration from 0 to .375 seems to do the trick for most tv and movie videos. Not a perfect solution, but it worked for me.

13. sarantos

sarantos Member

is there way to make the audio calobratio stay at 0.375?

14. jeffreydeleeuw

jeffreydeleeuw New Member

If you do it in a movie you can set it to use default for all media at the bottom of that screen

15. agmarco

agmarco Member

I removed Nodi. After that I removed ZDMC. For both I also deleted the cache and data first. Not sure if it helped. Then I re-installed Nodi and no more out of sync, at least since two days now.

16. ClayW1PI

ClayW1PI New Member

When you are watching a movie to tv show, look down to the bottom right of the screen with your mouse and select the "speaker" icon that effects the audio. Reclibrate the audio offset to the right to .375. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select statement about making these adjustments permanent.

17. agmarco

agmarco Member

Still have no audio issues after the steps I described. I am a happy camper. Maybe Zidoo team can talk with Nodi team.