New firmware v1.4.4 version for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'X9S Official Firmware Releases' started by mirror, Apr 18, 2017.

1. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Firmware 1.44 is not a firmware stable.
    It's not a beta, not a prerelease, but a prebeta!!!!

2. blicht10069

blicht10069 New Member

Why is this virus link still here. You completely ruined the box. Even after a full data reset. You should have long ago removed this link and put out a stable build. This is unacceptable.

3. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

nevermind....

if you want more stability, DON'T do manual updates. wait for OTA's

4. gaki

gaki Member

[​IMG]

5. Igor!

Igor! New Member

After upgrade ZIDOO X9S from 1.2.12 to 1.4.4, awakening function does not work. Please post the full image of the firmware.

6. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

Many problems with fw 1.4.4.....
    Many problems....

7. GoldBar

GoldBar Member

Zidoo put a lot of effort into developing what hopefully will be the best box on the market... the features list of this box is fantastic !!!
    However, Zidoo did not put enough effort into testing and supporting the new firmware... too many issues, some of them are major.
    I am running V1.2.12 and waiting for a more stable firmware

8. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

True, beta test group has no work.

9. Lony

Lony Active Member

Is Firmware 1.4.4. BETA ????:rolleyes:

10. bodyzen

bodyzen Member

For me, IHMO, yes!

11. strider83

strider83 New Member

Only two problems for me with this firmware 1.4.4:

First:
    I'm setted in 2160p 60Hz, but when i'm looking a movie in 1080p 23.976 Hz, the vidéo is having a lot of trouble...jerky vidéo, sound cut...
    I set now the ziddo in 1080p 60 or 50Hz and the vidéo plays with no problems.... There is a bug in resolution/frequency automatic adjustement....

Second:
    Sometimes I want tu turn on my zidoo ... but , it's already on ! ... At the beginning i thinked that I forgotted to turn it off....
    But in time I noticed that the box is turning on by it's own mean !
    It's not a good thing. We can imagine that somebody is spying me because it's a connected box....(maybe i'm a little parano)...
    But, in all the case, when i turn off my box, the box must stay turned off.....

12. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It seems like customer deliveries for X10 are held back. So it looks like also Zidoo feels it is not stable enough yet for massive launch of the new X10. I am pretty convinced they are working very hard on it to get it right asap.

There are many goodies in 1.4.4 but it broke a few essential things also. Definitely not a a candidate for network OTA for everybody. One may call that Beta status. No, beta testers are not made part of the development/testing process, mentioned X10 launch may have to do something with that choice? Personally would have been glad to assist there as most likely some other volunteers.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Lony likes this.
  13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

Box can turn itself on from TV CEC or from power cuts.

14. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

Interesting about the above in the power option i bet you have one click then turn off. If so will wake up you need to change to a two click option then will remain off. I have had this issue since i bought my box complained but not getting sorted.

15. Andydigital

Andydigital Member

They are still for sale in the UK so I think your supplier is the one with issues.

Other than 17.1 not being stable yet my X10 has been fine.

16. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

yah. stock is just fine on amazon, (.de has 11 left ) .

still, not sure why they don't use the beta group before pushing allot of changes update like this

17. gaki

gaki Member

Is autoframe rate on ?
    Because, i also set to 2160p 60hz with autoframe rate, it switches to 2160p 23.976 Hz (when the video is 1080p 23.976 Hz) and i have no problem at all.

18. Slef

Slef New Member

No problem for me. Zidoo x10 with firmware 1.4.4 work fine ( ycbr 4:4:4 12 bits auto frame rate)
    I wait release Zdmc 17 (zdmc 16 work fine) .

I m a happy user.. great box.

19. gadgetman

gadgetman Active Member

watching a movie last night and paused like i pressed the ok button on the remote, this as been the case from day one so not related with the latest firmware along with the auto turn on during the night. (CEC is not on)

20. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

Works fine with which output, 1080p, 2160P? Playing 4k files or just HD??
    Please be more specific.