Teamviewer QS for Zidoo X6pro - Remote Control support

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by freeroc, Jun 8, 2016.

?

Do you wish to preinstall the TeamViewer QuickSupport in X6pro?

1. Yes,I wish.

76.1%
  2. No,please don't.

9.0%
  3. It make no difference for me.

14.9%
  1. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Hi guys,
    We made some progress on the cooperation with Teamviewer Corporation.
    The teamviewer 's development on X6pro will go further.

2. bigpoppapaul

bigpoppapaul Member

Though many people use it for many things, primarily it is a tech support tool. For me, for example, I sell X6 boxes to people and teamviewer allows me to help them out when I have problems.

3. bigpoppapaul

bigpoppapaul Member

That is fantastic news. Thank you for always trying to make your product better.

4. Alessandro Comunian

Alessandro Comunian New Member

I can access Zidoo with TW QS but, it's only a shared screen mode. Do you confirm this? Thanks!

5. bandusix

bandusix New Member

Thanks, that's a good app for tech supports I think, but it it not easy to take screensot right, I use the CetusPlay(remote app for android phone to box)To take screenshot.

6. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

Those two files I posted on the first is required. Don't download them from Appstore.

7. bigpoppapaul

bigpoppapaul Member

@freeroc Are you guys still working with Teamviewer so that it'll work with the Play Store version? With my customers, if it accidentally upgrades, I have to uninstall it and install your version.

8. cindylee7689

cindylee7689 New Member

any news??

FAV LINK:
    Read books in the morning

For the English beginner, he is so translated: "I read, in the morning", then a wrong, should be: "I read in the morning."
    Similarly, if the expression of "I read in the morning," this sentence, his first reaction is the "in the morning" adverbial in the sentence.
    The above example is that people learn English generally encounter a problem:
    Used to express English in native language.
    When you start thinking in a foreign language, you can say that you have mastered it. It seems that we all know this, but we can not just simply force yourself to think in different languages.

At the beginning, fluent foreign languages require a lot of effort and practice. And think about how to do fluency to pay more effort. Thinking in English is a prerequisite for being a fluent oral expression. When you are able to think in English in your own mind, the word is simply flowing in your mind effortlessly. You can Monkey Tree Review easily communicate with your business partners, without having to "translate" everything they say, and then try to think about how to "translate" the Chinese sentences you want to express.

At the beginning, fluent foreign languages require a lot of effort and practice. And think about how to do fluency to pay more effort. Thinking in English is a prerequisite for being a fluent oral expression. When you are able to think in English in your own mind, the word is simply flowing in your mind effortlessly. You can easily communicate with your business partners, without having to "translate" everything they say, and then try to think about how to "translate" the Chinese sentences you want to express.

Last edited: May 31, 2017
  9. EMANUELE LO ZITO

EMANUELE LO ZITO New Member

But is the app downloaded from here or will it be added in the next firmware? And there will be a new firmware for zidoo x6 pro?

10. ahmedsamir

ahmedsamir New Member

x9s not supported by team viewer ???
    any help with x9s to enable team viewer

11. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

ahmedsamir, why are you asking about X9S on X6 Pro forum?
    More, on X9S Teamviewer Host is running perfectly.

12. ahmedsamir

ahmedsamir New Member

i just interests in team viewer in zidoo x6 and tried it it was very good so asking in the topic for team viewer to support x9s or not ?