Closed Record anything from HDMI IN app,03/07 2017 update

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by cineclub, Nov 19, 2016.

1. djh

djh New Member

Hi. I have a problem with HDMI in. I have a old HD video camera (Canon HV20) and the HDMIin on the X9S does not work. I then installed the apk from this thread and it still does not work ( no picture, no sound whatsoever ) and now the program crashes when I try open it.

Does the HDMI in work with video cameras?
    I will have to do more testing as I havent had too much time.

Also i will re-download the apk from this thread maybe something went wrong with the install process.

If there is something else I should do or know of, please tell me.

Thanks

2. Random_Vibration

Random_Vibration Active Member

Sounds Like you need to check your out settings on your camera and HDMI in settings on the X9s. Make sure your HDMI in is set to version 1.4 vs 2.0. Check to make sure the audio setting from the camera is PCM out and on the X9s is also PCM. After installing the HDMI IN apk, power cycle the X9s.

3. papiguy

papiguy Member

Having installed the apk everything worked well, but firmware upgrading to V.1.2.9 (available today) made recording of HDCP protected files unpossible.
    It would be nice to have a new version of the apk.
    Thanks in advance.

mcmundy likes this.
  4. blazer

blazer Member

The reason that you won't get 4k output is down to the fact that Intel would take Zidoo to town for doing so.

So having 4k input and HD output just stays within the boundaries of avoiding a huge lawsuit.

5. Emanuele

Emanuele New Member

A new version required for v. 1.2.10 of x9s firmware.
    Can you build it?
    Many thanks.

6. Emanuele

Emanuele New Member

I'm sorry, this version work fine with v. 1.2.10 also.
    Good job!

7. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Emanuele, I suppose your solution was to reinstall the app after FW upgrade, right?

8. Emanuele

Emanuele New Member

9. papiguy

papiguy Member

For v. 1.2.11
    - upgrade the firmware
    - download the last version (HDMI_IN_HACK_1222.apk),
    - delete the previous version (zidoo_hdmi_in_hack.apk),
    - use apk installer. The installer upgrades the apk.
    It works

Thanks to developpers

10. Emanuele

Emanuele New Member

Great, thank you very much.

Roy Moser likes this.
  11. Android arun

Android arun Member

hi guys,

how i record 5.1 audio thanks

12. brunop

brunop New Member

Can you please remove the status bar from the app?

13. blazer

blazer Member

You don't.

It would require a licence.

14. javarix

javarix Member

hi cineclub,

a new version required for version 1.3.0 beta. can you adapt your HDMI IN App for version 1.3.0 Beta? thanks

15. javarix

javarix Member

Many thanks @ cineclub for fast adapt his "zidoo hdmi hack 20170307" for version 1.3.0.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    jma64 and PacoRabanne like this.
  16. PacoRabanne

17. Neok97

Neok97 New Member

18. javarix

javarix Member

The hack 20170307 has a problem. Has the source 60hz is only recorded with 30fps and the Movie jerks. 50hz sources are also recorded with 30fps. Here it jerks synonymous. When recording with 25hz, the 25fps is ok and film is recorded correctly. Hope this can be fixed.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  19. PacoRabanne

javarix, I suppose that "HDMI IN hack" has the same issues of the original, so until Zidoo don't solve the jerking or stuttering or hiccup (I think is something like a flickering in the frame rate, but as usual, here, translating from our native language in english, is difficult to translate in the right way, and more from english to chinese for Zidoo dovelopers...), we can't ask cineclub to solve other problems...

20. javarix

javarix Member

PacoRabanne write ""we can't ask cineclub to solve other problems..."" ?????

If I have a question then I ask.

I have to ask you now if I can ask cinemaclub a question? But who are you PacoRabanne? The political spokesperson for cineclub or what? And if cineclub gives me here in the board answer to my question or not there is also the thing of member cineclub. Why cineclub does not answer your questions, then he will have his reasons., please do not bother me any more by PM.

And now still basic. We are not friends here, it is a board with support from the seller to the customer. I am customer I have paid. And Zidoo must solve the problems. Dont forget this...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017