Zidoo - Video Tutorial

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 5, 2022.

1. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks to you for suggesting this video :)

2. OlivierQC

See you soon

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    thenextvision and rozel like this.
  3. OlivierQC

Hello,

This new video aims to show you how to name your TV Shows to get a near 100% success rate with Zidoo Postewall.

The purpose of this video is not to say that this is the best way to name video files, but to inform you that naming your video files correctly beforehand is a fundamental step.

In response to user requests, Zidoo has been working to improve Postewall's compatibility with the naming conventions of other platforms and within the limits of what is possible to do... Thanks to the Zidoo team.

However, it is still possible despite Zidoo's efforts that users using a naming convention that works perfectly with Plex, Emby,... may have problems with Posterwall.

See you soon

4. OlivierQC

Hello everyone,

This video will show you how to use...

The Backup/Restore option allowing you to restore your Posterwall (settings, preferences, ... ) in case of major problem.

The Library/Export option allowing you to export an NFO and illustrations in each movie folder and which will be useful in case of rescan of your sources.

And how to improve the loading of posters when they scroll on the screen.

Thanks to Markswift2003 for his collaboration

Markswift2003 likes this.
  5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Nice video Olivier :)

OlivierQC likes this.
  6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Bound to ask why I got so many email notifications that our good friend had posted - it was over 10 lol

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I turned email notifications off a long time ago ;)

rozel likes this.
  8. videobruce

videobruce Member

Nice job, but not to rain on your parade, how about these in document or .pdf forum?? Easier to read and to have in front of you while you are tweaking. ;)

9. OlivierQC

My videos are primarily dedicated to my YouTube channel subscribers.

I post them here because I think it's a good place too and it can help users.

Now as you say if forum members think it's better to have Tutorials in PDF format rather than video it doesn't bother me to delete this thread and free up the space for a thread with PDFs.

rozel likes this.
  10. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

There's always one - don't even think about doing that imho - your tutorials are superb!

xskip likes this.
  11. videobruce

videobruce Member

My post wasn't meant to criticize, it was just a suggestion !

If you are sitting front of the device looking at the menus, having a printed sheet(s) in front of you is far easier and doable then switching back and forth between the device and a video especially when no motion was involved, but static screens..

khollister likes this.
  12. Willi

Willi New Member

Great video Oliver. I'll be doing this later today. The speed of the PosterWall has always been a tad slow, not I know why. The backup, clearing, and forcing it to load it locally post restore is genius!
    Thanks! :-D

rozel likes this.
  13. OlivierQC

Hello everyone,

Wishing you hope, peace and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season !

OlivierQC

[​IMG]

bones7, Letmein, Alan Bates and 2 others like this.
  14. videobruce

videobruce Member

It's "Merry" alright. Three feet of snow and 70mph gusts. :mad: The western end of the state in in a general emergency.

15. OlivierQC

Hello everyone,

Here is a new tutorial that will talk about Zidoo MediaCenter (how to format a HDD and delete a movie folder)

This video is especially for new users.

See you soon

rozel likes this.
  16. OlivierQC

Hello,

A little video to announce what I'm preparing for the first part of 2023 and also to thank all my subscribers,

I'm close to 1000 Zidoo users who trust me and like what I do...

A very big thank you to you.

See you soon

xskip likes this.
  17. OlivierQC

Hello

Zidoo - 4k multimedia box - Posterwall Guide - First Part

Here is a user guide for Posterwall in the hope that it will help new users of Zidoo devices.

For those who are not sure and want to know more before making a decision, this will give you a good idea of what Zidoo offers.

See you soon

Last edited: Jan 31, 2023
    Reflex, khollister and xskip like this.
  18. OlivierQC

Hello

Zidoo - 4k multimedia box - Posterwall Guide - Second Part

This is the second part of my user guide for Posterwall in the hope that it will help users of Zidoo devices.

For those who are unsure and want to know more before making a decision, this will give you a good idea of what Zidoo offers.

See you soon

19. OlivierQC

Hello

Zidoo - 4k multimedia box - Posterwall Guide - Third Part

This is the second part of my user guide for Posterwall in the hope that it will help users of Zidoo devices.

For those who are unsure and want to know more before making a decision, this will give you a good idea of what Zidoo offers.

See you soon

Last edited: Feb 14, 2023
    rozel and Metaman like this.
  20. Not

Not New Member

Thanks for all the guides OlivierQC, really appreciated.