New version v6.3.60 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 release[16 Dec OTA pushed]

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Nov 25, 2021.

1. deranger

deranger New Member

Firmware v6.3.60 is a beta version, the latest beta version is now at v6.3.75 - hope it helps!

Darto Winoto likes this.
  2. Darto Winoto

Darto Winoto New Member

Thanks for the info.

3. deranger

deranger New Member

You are most welcome! :)

4. masterchipo

masterchipo New Member

Please I need help to finish configuring, my zidoo z10 Pro.
    When loading and scanning the movies of my internal HD, many films do not load the information, that is, it only puts the title and poster and the TMDB fanart image, but not with actors, directors and most of the time the synopsis .
    The question is: how can I edit that information, and what is the reason why I do not load that data.
    Thank you

5. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Firstly, you should be on firmware that's not a year old!

6. masterchipo

masterchipo New Member

First I do not know where to look for the last firmware, since I have the Zidoo Z Pro in automatic update, and I do not know where the corresponding place is to ask for help to edit the info of movies, from my PC, or Android cell phone.
    I'm new and I don't know how to speak English
    I don't know the place or thread. Thank you Markswift2003

7. Markswift2003

It's always in the sticky at the top of the forum:

http://forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?thr...-z9x-z10-pro-z1000-pro-uhd3000-release.94525/

8. masterchipo

masterchipo New Member

Thanks friend, but what I want to know and I don't know where to put the thread, it is how to edit the info of the movies when when scanning, it does not put the complete information.
    In another player (zappiti) it has a desk app for PC, and also has a cloud connection to the media player and edites from the PC
    Thanks a lot

9. Markswift2003

Update your firmware first - you are using a very old version of HT4.

There is a web client at http://IP_ADDRESS_OF_ZIDOO:9528

If you're not sure, go to HT4/Settings/About:

upload_2022-10-8_17-30-19.png

10. Jimbo Randy

Jimbo Randy Active Member

Sorry to Necro this old post, but just wanted to mention that every reviewer I've ever seen has said that the Dynamic Tone Mapping on LG TVs is Dog****. Anyone who wants accuracy would NOT want to use this :p. I can't post links here or I'd post sources! (can watch classy tech reviews, hdtvtest, etc.)