Beta version v6.4(7).20 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000/NEO X/NEO S/NEO Alpha

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

You will not get proper playback (I.e. 2160p, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos) from those apps as the device needs to be certified among other things.
    Quobuz you can do via Roon.

2. Miki1971

Miki1971 New Member

in Zidoo models with available G firmware, those streaming apps provide adequate playback?
    Why didn't Zidoo create G firmware for NEO series models? It is a big mistake, they are more expensive models and do not have the official possibility of having the official Apps, this will cause a drop in sales of those NEO series models. I was recommending the purchase of the NEO models to my friends, and they were asking me, but the streaming apps how they work, now that I will tell them that it is not possible the official apps will tell me that I have been too hasty to buy the NEO ALPHA

3. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

No they don’t provide adequate playback, either.
    these players are just for local content. For streaming I still use the AppleTV (very rarely though).

Miki1971 likes this.
  4. peanba

peanba New Member

Hello. When I connect a HDD to the Z9X, the wireless mouse stops working from a longer distance. It works only in a range of about 1 m. When disconnecting the HDD, the mouse works without problems from a distance of 2-3 m. Does anyone have a similar problem and how can I solve it?

5. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Try a bluetooth mouse?