Home Theatre icons

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by ccart, Sep 29, 2022.

1. ccart

ccart New Member

Hello,

I can't seem to find any thread on this, and can't seem to see any option in home theatre or zidoo settings for it;

I've seen some screen shots in other posts where people have different icons in home theatre to the default ones for things like movies, tv shows, all etc.

I don't know if these are just screenshots from old firmware or if there is a way to change the default ones, does anyone know or can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

xskip likes this.
  3. xskip

xskip Active Member

try: Zidoo - For Dummies - Widgets:

ccart likes this.
  4. ccart

ccart New Member

Perfect, thank you!

5. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks to xskip for putting the link to my tutorial and to Mark :)

Hello ccart,

For the homemade widgets, I can provide you with a link that contains my widgets and that I still have available, I deleted the oldest ones like the semi-transparent black series

Donwload link :
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xRsdr1fCZHbh1qEbUAGvmSdZqJazor5B/view?usp=sharing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I also invite those who have also made some to come and share them on this thread

See you soon​

6. ccart

ccart New Member

These are amazing, thank you so much for sharing :)

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

You are welcome, if I have time I may make some new ones

ccart likes this.
  8. 4kmaster

4kmaster New Member

have anyone have issue that home theater app jump out to main page when browsing the movie/poster list ?
    my zidoo z10 pro kept doing that even after firmware upgraded to latest version

9. Fiveup

Fiveup New Member

This icons makes HT4 so much more fun and beautifull, thanks to distributors that can make extra content and like to share it. Zidoo is great thanks to people in this forum and i like to thank everyone and Oliver in particular.

10. NoBiluS

NoBiluS New Member

@OlivierQC

Est ce possible d'avoir le modèle (calque) des versions transparentes et colorées stp, j'aimerai modifier quelques icones et peut être en rajouter quelques uns.

En te remerciant.

Can you give the batch of your transparency and colorfull icons please, i will try to change somes things and create new.
    Thks.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2024
  11. Joel

Joel New Member

Thank you very much for sharing

12. darqman

darqman Member

Thank you for sharing these. Very nice work here.