Problem updating to v2.1.45 firmware Zidoo x9s

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Ramdi, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Ramdi

Ramdi New Member

Hello, I have a zidoo x9s with v2.1.42 firm version. I have downloaded the new v2.1.45 but I always get the same error. It checks the file, ok, and when it starts to copy says "insuficcient space, delete some files".
    I have 4,98GB used of a 10,88GB. Ingave more than 5GB free, but I get always the same error
    Please could you help me to update my zidoo?
    Thanks in advance.
    Raúl

2. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Rather than scratting around in the file system I'd probably take a backup of HT, take note of my settings and perform a factory reset.

3. Ramdi

Ramdi New Member

Sorty, what is HT? And how can I take a backup?

I have updated the x9s many times ago without any problem. Is it possible that this firmware version is broken? Or do you have tested it?
    Thanks

4. Markswift2003

Home Theatre.

If you don't know what it is then I guess you don't use it, but just in case, backup is at:

HT/Settings/Library/Backup

5. Ramdi

Ramdi New Member

Ahhhh ok, so HT is HomeTheatre app. I usually play movies directly through file explorer from my nas, but I have HT configured with my library too.
    Then I will make the HT backup.
    Is there any way to make a configuration backup of the x9s settings? This is the configuration that takes more time. Accounts, passwords, apps, and general audio/video settings.

6. Markswift2003

No, I'm afraid not - you'll just have to take some notes :(

7. Ramdi

Ramdi New Member

Ok, hehehe, is the worst part of the process ;)

8. Does anyone know if the stuttering problem in the web-dl files has been solved with this firmware? Thanks!