New firmware v1.0.42 for ZIDOO_X6 Pro release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by warren_wh, Nov 12, 2016.

1. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Please update the software to v1.0.42 to try again, thank you.

2. hongvu

hongvu New Member

Please fix error: In firmware 1.0.42, Zidoo X6 cannot change to stand by when I power off TV. (It 's alway change to stand by mode in FW 1.0.40)

3. Bladerider666

Bladerider666 New Member

And how do I update to latest software?

4. warren_wh

Thanks for your feedback, we will optimize it

5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

First post of this thread, download OTA file and put it on a USB drive, then follow the update procedure you can find in another thread.

6. Kenny72

Kenny72 New Member

Is version 1.0.42 better than 1.0.40 for ZDMC?

7. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

it has more bug fixes then reported new bugs. ( the one reported is not critical ) so yes. update

8. Shocker

Shocker New Member

I have updated. the problem continues to exist. and now when passthrough is enabled everyone's voice is lower, sounds like audio is being slowed down a bit.
    i truly believe i have a defective unit. to my understanding this box has a 1 year warranty. How can i get it replaced before my one years is up. i have been trying to get a solution through support for months now.

9. Przem

Przem New Member

10. bovirus

bovirus Member Beta test group

@warren_wh
    @HoneCharles

Could you please release version 1.42 for Philips TV? Thanks.

Anytime you will release a new firmware version please release together also version for Philips TV. Thanks.

11. CivicObligation

CivicObligation New Member

any chance of getting this in a full firmware image so we can flash straight to this point instead going through all the OTA updates?

12. Andrea

Andrea New Member

here! my remote seems only work for first input...then stop! I mean, If I enter in mouse mode I can't move the pointer pressing right away the directions button...it just move few centimeters and then stop unless I push it again...

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

The ir receiver on box is bad.you need to point it straight.get a airmouse

14. Andrea

Andrea New Member

it was really ok before the update; anyway, any suggestion for a good air mouse?

15. agmarco

agmarco Member

Today I noticed some issues on my Mele F10 Remote. Some buttons just didn't work anymore or did things what they shouldn't do. I rebooted and it was okay again. Sometimes it loses connection. Then I go to the Android settings -> USB and tick PC connection and untick it. Connection is back. Messing up the buttons is worrying me more. Only since 1.42.

16. uzi18

uzi18 New Member

OTA update shows up to date - but FW 1.0.39 installed, could You unblock it?
    If I'll update by OTA app but localy it will wipe all data?

17. Namar

Namar New Member

Hello everyone.
    I also have problems with the app "Premium Play" that sees Zidoo rooted. Can you help me?

18. hi,
    i really want to disable this function. how can i disable it. i cant switch off my tv if the x6 still in running. please help

19. warren_wh

OK, we'll add a switch option on HDMI CEC,you can try to turn off the TV's power.

20. HoneCharles

HoneCharles Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter