New firmware v1.2.7 for ZIDOO X9S released

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laola

laola Member

...and when I would like to use Kodi 15 - what shall I do ? Or when I would like to use LiveTV with DVBviewer plug in which doesn't work in the ZDMC version - what shall I do ?

Again - V 1.2.27 is really useless when you don't use the ZDMC player.

2. spring

spring Guest

the external play function did not effect the addon in the ZDMC, if you play the addon, it will use the OMX.
    could you tell me wthich addon you could not use?

3. papirus

papirus Member

No , it's not ZDMC on Media Player .

Internal Media Player !!!

4. Carsten Busch

Carsten Busch Member

I also want to use Kodi 17 and the wrapper. Is there a way to get it work again?

5. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

zdmc is the same as kodi. it has just passtrough added. if you don't use passtrough. , all addons should work just like on kodi

6. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

I thought they said ZDMC would be getting upgraded to Kodi 17, are they just waiting for a full Kodi 17 release?

7. Ruser

Ruser New Member

Just updated to the new firmware, stuttered big time playing Dolby ATMOS movies, it was fine with v1.2.6 before. Please fix it

8. Omegga

Omegga New Member

How do you get the update??

9. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

once its out of beta. the thing is full of bugs.

10. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i was talking about kodi 17

11. Lony

Lony Active Member

This is a very important feature :D:D the other is not so important:rolleyes:

DaMacFunkin likes this.
  12. laola

laola Member

I use passthrough

13. laola

laola Member

But neither ZDMC nor Kodi 17 (beta5, FW 1.2.26 with wrapper) is useable for Live TV with the internal player - at least not for DVBViewer when you have some interruptions in the WLAN signal (then the picture stops and the audio continues). It plays fine with all other Kodi solution I used so far (Windows, Raspberry 1/2/3), Android Phone/Tablet) - just the Zidoo box sucks. When I used the Zidoo box with Kodi 17 and Wrapper, then there wasn't any issue with the LiveTV either (but the big disadvantage - you can't switch channels without stopping the LiveTV stream first - also very annoying).

So again - 1.2.27 is useless for me and it would be very much appreciated to get root access so that everybody can finetune the box according his needs....

14. nikos_a

nikos_a Active Member

It is 1.2.7, not 1.2.27.

15. laola

laola Member

16. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Do you use a audio function airmouse?

17. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

Also TrueHD. DD+ is okay.

18. DaMacFunkin

DaMacFunkin Active Member

And you reply to this guy when there are bigger fish to fry...
    Just tell him there is no stable firmware.

19. jo23

jo23 Member

Zidoo, take the chance and make the X9s the first 2160p 10 Bit player that works. Forget Kodi, the ZDMC with the external Player fullfills the requirements of an media player. Contentrate on the external player regarding video and audio quality.

Thank you for your support!

20. wolfrick

wolfrick Member

does it mean that the root problem is solved?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.