Posterwall (HT4.0)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 16, 2021.

1. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

No poster corner Logo file SD

Attached Files:

2. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

3. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

4. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

OlivierQC: has made a new very nice colorfull all transparant widget set.

247832551_142778688089261_7083657655451338262_n.jpg

It can be downloaded at This URL

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    DennisTheMenace likes this.
  5. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

I think this is the model

[​IMG]

6. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I really don't know, i only need the widget i put in the above post without the + sign, but with the transparency in the black/grey area.

7. OlivierQC

ok I only have this one left anyway

8. OlivierQC

9. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

I have kept all widget sets you have posted, so yes please.:)

10. OlivierQC

11. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

12. JOE9007

JOE9007 Member

BEAUTIFUL ..... BRAVO OLIVIER :);)
    Thank You.

joe

13. OlivierQC

Thank you Joe

14. Dagon

Dagon Member

Does anyone know if there is a way to modify which Genre movies are associated with? I'm not a big fan of movies having multiple Genres like Action & Drama. I like to keep my movies in segregated folders based on how I assign the Genre. Is this possible? Can you edit the .nfo file or modify the database after scanning and exporting?

15. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

didn't see the links for these........ Looking for the DC Universe ones that are shown here but not in the downloads I've seen

16. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

You can find them here.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/4120686448051503
    It is the one with the big yellow folders in the picture

17. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

18. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Take your pick ?

DC Extended universe.png DC movie collection.png dc universe carbon.png DC universe.png DC universe1.png DC universe2.png dc universe3.png Dc universe4.png

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  19. Cerebro

Cerebro Member

I hope I picked the right topic to add my questions!

Yesterday I received my Z9X and I’m running into a few problems I can’t seem to solve. I’ve searched here and on other fora and I hope you can point me in the right direction.

I have my movies and tv mkv files on a NAS and have the z9x connected through nfs. I updated the z9x to 6.3.50 and rebooted a few times. I’d prefer to have the zidoo not add any files to my NAS to keep it clean. I’d like to have all posters, info, and other stuff on the zidoo. Under settings I chose the option to have the poster library on the zidoo but still there seem to be hidden files added to my NAS. Any ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

Another problem I ran into is that I’m missing many labels (those ribbons in the right corner). Mostly the 4k labels are missing. They were there when I first added a folder with 4k movies, but I’ve since deleted the folder and added it again but now only 2 of my files have the label. The strange thing is that when I open the info page of a 4k movie without the corner ribbon, it does have the 4k badge on the info page. When I search for 4k movies or dv movies in ht4, it can’t find any. I tried rescanning the folder but it doesn’t make any difference. Does anyone know what to do?

20. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

The best remedie is to rebuild the complete database.
    Or ask it in the v6.3.50 topic.
    Reset Database.jpg

InNursery and Cerebro like this.