Posterwall (HT4.0)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by OlivierQC, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not that I'm aware of.

2. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Thanks for your reply

3. burton

burton Member

I have 4.0.25 version. From the pic below i cannot click on the plot so ican read it all (if the text is too long), and on the faces of actors and director, so ican access the info on them.

Attached Files:

4. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

Try to use the mouse button on the remote, hover over the text and push OK on the remote.

5. burton

burton Member

Tried it, unfortunately does not work.....

6. TifKag

TifKag Active Member

It works, but only in Posterwall mode.....Sorry.

7. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello,

New Labels for this version of Posterwall and the possibility to have the characteristics of the video file by clicking on the icon ''More'' maybe it will interest some people.

It seems that the saving of posters ''collection'' is automatic with this version, as well as other new features like the ''Added masked screen function'' according to Markswift2003 it would be a 2.35:1 software mask.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As usual, no guide for using Posterwall...more and more features and unfortunately many users don't even know most of the features available with HT4.0.

I will do some tests and give my opinion about this new version of Posterwall on my Facebook Group

See you soon

Mariusz likes this.
  8. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Hi Oliver! I would like to request an icon with the Hungarian flag for your Carbon package. Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

9. OlivierQC

Hello feherza51,

Tell me if it's right for you

download link available on my Facebook group

[​IMG]

Delfanboy likes this.
  10. feherzaj51

feherzaj51 Member

Wow!! It was very fast! thanks

11. Visconti12

Visconti12 Active Member

The “more” function in posterwall is really fantastic. You can see all details of video and audio tracks available.

12. OlivierQC

Great and what use does it have to watch a movie?

Unless I'm mistaken, we already know the information of our video files, for me this feature is useless.

13. muha

muha Active Member

I just got surprised by online trailer, nice

14. OlivierQC

Yesterday I asked the question on another forum:

Could there be a problem with the sub-menu and a 2.35:1 screen...

[​IMG]

And today Zidoo kindly gave me the answer on Facebook

[​IMG]

It's a good start but it lacks of finish from Zidoo company.

Hopefully they will fix the problem of the scrolling menus with the 2.35:1 format

See you soon

15. jamibea

jamibea New Member

Hi everyone.
    I don't know if it will be a silly question, but there is some way to see all the collections (movies) without having to put the different physical discs.
    I mean that once a disc with the films is removed, they can no longer be seen if it is not inserted again.

All the best

16. mytich

mytich Member

Hi all, I have been reading on these forums and AVSforum for quite some time now because I am looking to buy Zidoo Z9X in the near future and I am very excited about it. But I still have a question or 2:

Is the watched status shown in HT4 for individual TV Show episodes and if it is, I would love for someone to show me a screenshot how it is shown that the episode has been watched.

Also is there an IMDB rating shown for individual episodes? I read that was the feature but wasn't working ok sometimes...

Thanks in advance :)

17. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Hey, Do you think we could get an update on your other icon sets with the new icons added?

18. Nicholas Hewitt

Wow, I just realized that you threw your better icon sets in you're trash..... Any reason for this?

19. Nicholas Hewitt

Also forcing people to use Facebook to download your icons is pretty shady dude. I don't have Facebook nor will I ever........ Just saying that making announcements about new icons you made on one site then steering them to another site to gain publicity is not cool!

20. OlivierQC

Yes you're right, sorry, I won't talk about widgets on this forum anymore