FTP Failing ?

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X20' started by Johnwoto, Jul 11, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Maybe try disabling resume in Preferences/Transfer/Endurance:

upload_2021-7-12_15-51-10.png

2. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Tried that setting still failed - contacted the internet provider they don’t think it’s them but looking in to it - not sure what rout to go down now

3. Markswift2003

Worth trying on a completely different connection - a friends house maybe?

4. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

I have tried it from a differant place but the isp are the same - Thats why I gave them a ring - if I get it sorted will let you know - Thanks for your help

5. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

Made some progress - it's not just happening to the Zidoo, it also happening to my Qnap NAS - I found that if I uninstall Bitdefender Security the transfer will work every time with Filezilla as soon as Bitdefender Security is re-installed the the transfer fails - I have contacted Bitdefender support they are looking into it - Hopefully they will have a answer - it's doing something to the PCS as it happens on both my work and home PCs when transfering files

6. Markswift2003

Annoying as hell these sort of issues.

7. Johnwoto

Johnwoto Member

After all the testing and support of Bitdefender what was stopping the large transfer is a .dll file - I have renamed it as a temporary measure hopefully they will push a fix out for it at some point

8. Markswift2003

Great news :)