Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Enet

Enet Active Member

I thought it was for some more prominent way of displaying the file path lol. Anyway I definitely find the file path useful but it might be nice to be able to remove it once things settle down.

2. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

In my case it's to avoid erasing it with photoshop when I make a screenshot

3. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Correct Zidoo Team need fix the logic of switch to have effect and make it permanent.
    LE:
    Option have other meaning see @bob post for details.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    Mabon and OlivierQC like this.
  4. deranger

deranger New Member

I just updated my UHD-3000 to the beta firmware v6.3.22 and I was VERY HAPPY to find that Zidoo has finally darken the background of the page compared to the old one which is much whiter can caused the text to less outstanding. Now with the darker background, the text really stands out and I love it. I have written to Zidoo and asked them to retain this and not revert back to the older whiter background for all future firmware updates - hopefully they got my message.

5. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Yeah that happened to me as well

6. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Markswift2003, DELUCAS and thaworn R like this.
  7. DELUCAS

DELUCAS Well-Known Member

vddan likes this.
  8. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Another bug that still has not been fixed is when adding a single movie from a collection to a category, it adds the whole Collection instead of the 1 movie you're trying to add. I have many collections that have only 1 or 2 Dolby Vision titles, so adding them to a Dolby vision Category is frustrating when it adds the whole collection of movies whether I selected them or not. @mirror

9. OlivierQC

It would be nice if bob was more explicit about whether it's with the next FW or not.

For the moment with FW6.3.22 it does not work

See you

10. Armando Sain

Armando Sain New Member

is there a possibility of adding the option of recognizing the soundtrack from the movie as it recognizes mkv, 4k, 23,9fps .... without renaming the files, especially me with huge collections

11. Enet

Enet Active Member

So I was right, that tick box does make the file path appear in a more prominent manner :)

I've had this tick box since I since day 1 and now that I think about it I do remember using it once or twice. That's probably why I knew what it was for.

This has worked for at least over the last 3 firmware releases. It's always been there for me.

12. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I'm sure it will ;)

OlivierQC likes this.
  13. USA

USA Member

Thanks for your tests OlivierQC!

You tested with a Z1000Pro - I have a UHD3000. (Remember someone once wrote that you should only compare same things together ;)). For me it is still the case that I no longer have Dolby Atmos with iso files with the 6.3.22 release. This worked 100% before. I did another test with an MKV file, there I have Dolby Atmos. It is also the case that only 7 audio tracks can be selected in the audio selection menu for iso and 13 audio tracks for MKV for this film.
    The iso file works fine with Dolby Atmos with my Zappiti & Oppo player.

Audio from iso:
    Audio from iso.PNG

Audio from MKV:
    Audio from MKV.PNG

14. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

What bob showed is in the current firmware already. For the path to show up you need to go to into a category and then you’ll see it while browsing the posters. It doesn’t change/hide the path once you are on the detail page of a movie/season.

blenky likes this.
  15. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

i have 2012 and i try its trailer, work fine
    IMG_20210724_192253.jpg IMG_20210724_192251.jpg IMG_20210724_192449.jpg IMG_20210724_192437.jpg IMG_20210724_192431.jpg

16. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

OlivierQC likes this.
  17. OlivierQC

thanks for the information Sledgehamma

18. OlivierQC

Hello USA,

except error of my part concerning the video part, they are identical.

For your problem we can ask the question to Nice monkey who has an uhd3000 to see if he also has the problem.

USA likes this.
  19. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

MKV Dolby Atmos not have core E_AC3 so look like from ISO are play E_AC3 core from Dolby Atoms and not main track.
    With ISO try select other audio track then reselect Dolby Atoms to see if that give correct output.

OlivierQC likes this.
  20. Armando Sain

Armando Sain New Member