Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Never seen this - Does it do the same thing if you use the <Return> key to cancel the info screen?

2. USA

USA Member

Since the update to 6.3.22 I no longer have Dolby Atmos with my UHD3000 & iso files.

3. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello USA,

Thanks for the information,

I will check on my side right away

4. OlivierQC

it seems to work for me, here is the information from my receiver with an ISO file

[​IMG]

5. Enet

Enet Active Member

Are you referring to the Atmos 7.1 badge? I added the 7.1 to the filename and it made no difference. Re-scanned source and it made no difference. Re-matched file and it made no difference. I've reported bugs to this forum but no reply. 'm hoping that this time I might get one since it is a small but still annoying problem that I now have to reset dozens as file as watched again and for no benefit.

If I am lucky enough to get a reply then I've just remembered another bug. When I enter a collection, 3D file posters have no 3DBD tag. But when I go into the individual file entry then exit, the 3DBD tag appears. 3DBD tags also don't appear in other poster modes, but HDR and 4K do.

6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

I've seen this but not for a long time. For me it just went away several firmwares back

7. giangi76

giangi76 Active Member

Never had this issue on my unit

8. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

And I thought that this error pop up Info is the only one with me, so I stopped pressing the Info key.

9. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Yes I'm experiencing this. It did go away but issue seems to have returned.

10. nc88keyz

nc88keyz Active Member

make sure HDCP 2.2 is still toggled to on if you require that handshake. I cannot say for certain but it looks like it was toggled off on this FW update for the Z1000 Pro. I noticed it when going through quicksettings to look at changes. I am certain DV and HDR files were working fine before the update.

11. 1GTRBG

1GTRBG Member

Same here, annoying bug...

xskip and darkeyes909 like this.
  12. Markswift2003

For some reason the Spam filter didn't like this post, so it was pending moderation, so I just authorised it!! No idea why it did that - can't see anything onerous..

Anyway - no I was referring to the addition of a switch to remove the path on the fanart page ;)

So can you give me the full filename of the file you're trying to add the 7.1 badge to?

I take it you have a copy of the attached file?

Attached Files:

13. Enet

Enet Active Member

Yes I followed what I saw in that file. It says this only applies to non object oriented audio which is why I was surprised when I saw that screenshot.
    -> filename.dtshd.7.1.mkv and filename.dolby.5.1.iso

One of my filenames is -> "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3D.truehdatmos.7.1.mkv"

14. Arek

Arek New Member

And I will say this, the Zidoo looks better and better, it's a pity it still doesn't read all iso images. It's nice if you could change the refresh rate and resolution separately in the Zidoo menu, I have problems with this in some situations. The Egreat A11 has such a feature and is very handy. Best regards and thank you for working with the software.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  15. Markswift2003

I see what you mean, but who knows what the dev machine is running!

As far as I know, speaker assignments are still only applicable to non-object codecs which makes sense because Atmos 7.1 doesn't.

Only if it's downmixed, in which case it'd be TrueHD 7.1.

16. Enet

Enet Active Member

Makes sense if it is a dev machine. Thanks for replying. What about the HT bugs. I've come across a few but not displaying the 3DBD tag on the poster is annoying. HDR works, 4K works but not 3DBD. It only works inside a collection and even then only when I go into the individual file of the collection and then come back to the collection top level.

17. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

Capture.PNG
    I think this option is exist but have logic problems and not working like community want.

USA likes this.
  18. OlivierQC

you are right pcristi, it has never worked as it should

Mabon and pcristi like this.
  19. Markswift2003

Don’t think I’ve ever even noticed that!

20. OlivierQC

it has existed for a long time but whether you activate it or not would not change anything