Beta version v6.3.22 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000 released

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Mariusz

Mariusz Active Member

There are more of us here .... But as a colleague wrote, the English language is obligatory.

rozel likes this.
  2. Mentor27

Mentor27 Member

Wklejam na translatorze i może dlatego.... Przykro mi że się wstydzisz za mnie... A ja zaczynam się wstydzić kupionego sprzętu za parę tysięcy złotych który nie ma tego co deklarował producent.... Gdyby nie to nigdy bym nie musiał zaglądać na takie forum żeby szukać rozwiązań.
    I paste on the translator and maybe that's why ... I am sorry that you are ashamed for me ... And I am starting to be ashamed of the equipment I bought for a few thousand zlotys, which does not have what the manufacturer declared ... If not, I would never have to look on such a forum to look for solutions

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  3. Eleonor

Eleonor Active Member

I knew what I was buying, I did not count on everything at the time of purchase ...

Maybe you could buy something for several thousand zlotys, you wouldn't complain.
    Maybe you could have chosen e.g. Azur 851N and you would be more pleased ....

You can also help by pointing out mistakes, just like others. The more people who do it, the faster they will polish the equipment.
    And if not, you can always complain ...

4. Dan

Dan Member

5. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

@Dan
    I really don't know if NTSC/PAL video output are supported by Zidoo Z9X/LG CX.
    As I see DVD PAL have framerate match correct on 2160/50 so try set Zidoo output to 1080p then see if for DVD NTSC are match on 1080/59.940 and DVD PAL 1080/50.

6. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct. It would be nice if you had option to hide the path and file name. Personally I think it spoils the aesthetic!!

7. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

I agree although I have to say having 3 sources, I find it's actually quite useful sometimes.

A toggle to show the path or not would be nice.

tugar likes this.
  8. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

We had already asked for it and Zidoo did not respond...but now that the box is mature and it remains just to correct small inperfection, it will perhaps be done?

My facebook group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/4120686448051503/

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
  9. tugar

tugar New Member

It shouldn't be too hard for them to do this. Just an option somewhere with a tick box should do it.

10. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Yes, it is being processed..
    thanks

tugar likes this.
  11. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks for this information bob :)

12. bob

bob Active Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Is that so?
    upload_2021-7-23_10-4-46.png

13. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

14. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Sorry @bob - I'm a little confused. My original comment referred to the original on screen log that came with 6.3.22 which, to start with was, not updated from 6.3.21. The screen shot shows the main Movie page without the path as an option?

Is that for the next release? If so great. Another small but nice touch.

15. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Next version.Maybe after solving the compatibility problem of NFO, willl release a separate version of HT.

dr4go, domifer, blenky and 1 other person like this.
  16. Simon Dagostino

Simon Dagostino New Member

This are movies that trailers is not working saying that not found trailer

Attached Files:

17. godalmighty

godalmighty Active Member

maybe it database problem
    so far i never use this trailer feature, if i already have the full lenght shoot why on earth i must see the trailer first, but it just me
    i have several from your list, i will try it for you if the trailer work or not

18. Simon Dagostino

Simon Dagostino New Member

There are more movies that not working the trailers and I can give you all the names ,part of them come imdb video about the actor that no make sense.

19. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

Hai yaa...that stupid info screen pop-up bug is still happening...

1. When playing, press i button
    2. Look at the info screen pop up (say 10 secs).
    3. Press the i button again (for the info screen to go away)
    4. After a minute or so, that stupid info screen pop up again...

Workaround:
    1. Stop playback
    2. Start playback (and resume from where it left off)
    3. No more pop up.

Super irritating...:mad::eek::(:confused:

20. USA

USA Member

Please do not eliminate them completely. If so, provide a toggle switch so that the user can determine whether he wants to see the path or not. For me, the path information to the files is 'necessary for survival'. I have about 1/2 petabyte of storage spread over 7 NAS with thousands of full rips of movies. For efficient management of such large infrastructures, the path details are absolutely crucial!

Kemper, Mabon, blenky and 2 others like this.