UHD3000: HT4: Where are wallpaper stored?

Discussion in 'General - Guides and FAQ' started by Netmask, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Netmask

Netmask Well-Known Member

As the title says when I go to Media Centre at the moment there is basically a black screen behind the icons . In the settings cog wheel upper right you can go to wallpaper and select a custom one. At the moment under there appears to be a screen shot of some of the settings, so not really suitable! Are there any custom wallpapers that are not too busy or bright etc...

2. Netmask

Thanks it's the second one. Just thought there might be a .wallpaper folder hidden somewhere..... overthinking!

Mabon likes this.
  3. McBluna

McBluna Well-Known Member

@Netmask to answer your question: The stock wallpapers are resources from the zidoo_quick_settings apk. I'd place additional wallpaper in the Pictures folder.

Screenshot_20210607-192220.png

Mabon and Netmask like this.
  4. Netmask

On my UHD 3000 this is where I placed the wallpaper folder - storage is located on the internal hdd. [​IMG] Nothing is in the folders marked Download, Movies or Music. All of my media files are located on a different share in my NAS. I don't know if it's possible to map the internal 32GB eMMC ?

5. Netmask

I don't know but my Storage folder is on my internal hdd, the other folder on the hdd is called 4072CE3172CE2xxx and contains my 4K media, the rest of my media are located on my NAS. I think the firmware and files that might be wiped during an update are located on the motherboard 32GB eMMC.