New firmware v1.0.40 for ZIDOO X6 release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X6 Pro' started by HoneCharles, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefan-ott

stefan-ott Member

Roboc, return the device.. it won't get any better in the near future :)

2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

yes warranty maybe is one year but you found the faults within (!!!) the year and told them and they are not able to fix them, so you did your thing and they have to do their thing
    easy going!!!

tolgaaltug likes this.
  3. neamielu

neamielu Member

dear fellows, I have the 18$ player for a week now and I swear it works flawless. it is true, the kodi version is 14 but it works perfectly and I am using it wireless. No lag, no size issues, no decoding issues. and same hardware inside (more or less).

4. grummel2005

hmmm ... today is NOT the 1. april :)

5. neamielu

neamielu Member

yes, it is not. still, the Beelink X2 H3 runs better than +100€ zidoo x6, the naked truth. no pleasure to say it, I lost my +100 and a lot of neurons, but that's it.

6. grummel2005

is the better running only the android part? :)
    or can you look videos with it

7. neamielu

neamielu Member

no, my friend, i'm only preparing pretzel mit bratwurst und senf und röstzwiebel on it. :D
    of course I'm watching movies, from local and network sources (kodi streams).
    and it came from the beginning with mediaplayer-style launcher and google launcher included, at your choice, and updated to their last version of software.
    for the moment I have no complains about it.

re x6, I disabled again rock codec and I would say it works a little better, but still it babbles in any tiny artifact it encounters in a movie, sometimes it freezes the image while the sound goes on, and we all know there are a lot of those in videostreams...
    also, it didn't freeze anymore, but LOL, tis might be the simple result of less using it..

btw, I've seen x8 on sale (about 100 €), but no specs here on forum about it? did zidoo team made a perfect player, or what?! :D

8. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

So you, neamielu , confirm that your Beelink X2 runs better that X6 Pro?

9. neamielu

neamielu Member

indeed I do.

10. nice159

nice159 Active Member

They will check it. :D
    Seriously, is there any Zidoo box that work like it should?

11. warren_wh

warren_wh Active Member Staff Member Zidoo TECH Supporter

Have you solved the problem?

12. blazer

blazer Member

I've used a Beelink X2 H3 recently and there is no way on earth that it will work that well.

The H3 SOC was a poor one.

13. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Watched some review of Beelink X2, results are: good for the money (is cheap), plays up to some 4K video (absolutely not all), but far from perfect (on the other hand HW is too limited).
    But if neamielu is satisfied, tha same for me.

14. Dagalis

Dagalis New Member

Just a question my friend because no answer from Zidoo. Can I directly update firmware from v 19 to v39 or i have incrementally do it!

15. Syaoran

Syaoran New Member

Directly is the easiest way but both ways will work.

16. grummel2005

stay at 19 - it is better for you :)

much better - give the device back!!!

nexy33 likes this.
  17. Dagalis

Dagalis New Member

Thats true my friend.The worsest tv box ever I want to sell it but nobody wants to buy it.I have now a 30 Euro tv box(T95m) and it works like a charm.You have so much right to complain about all these shit they serve us.Keep on trying and i will open a thread too as soon as find the way how to do it.Anyway thank you ,i will keep your advice and stay in version 33

18. Dagalis

Dagalis New Member

Thanks

19. nice159

nice159 Active Member

This is so true. They dont even answer my claim @service...

20. frustratedvpn

frustratedvpn New Member

Hello, I have the latest update of the firmware installed however am having frame-rate issues on Kodi whenever I am using subtitles. The frame-rate of the video is fine when there are no subtitles on the screen, however when a subtitle comes on there is a significant drop in frame-rate. This is using the 'download subtitles' function of Kodi, embedded subtitles do not cause issues

Any way I can avoid this drop in frame-rate??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.