Can not Find VPN under SETTING menu

Discussion in 'ZIDOO Z10' started by releasesoft, Jul 28, 2020.

1. releasesoft

releasesoft New Member

2. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

It is part of Android Setup! It is not a Zidoo implemented feature.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
  3. releasesoft

releasesoft New Member

I don't want to use any of the VPN apps on Playstore, because I have my own VPN.

Any idea how to connect to my own VPN address if the VPN menu not found under the SETTING ?

4. Nice Monkey

Just checked. It seems it is not included under Android Settings indeed. On most media players it is.

5. releasesoft

releasesoft New Member

6. Nice Monkey

7. releasesoft

releasesoft New Member

I try to google X9s as you mentioned above, then I found this link..
    forum.zidoo.tv/index.php?threads/how-to-set-vpn-in-x9.737

Seems this VPN issue already appeared since X9 on year 2015 as it was posted.
    And many Zidoo's users seems disappointed for this VPN option being cut off.

Hopefully can got response from Zidoo official about this issue.
    Or I think I'm just gonna give up buying this product.

8. Nice Monkey

Soon the new Z9X will be out with Android 9 included. Will have a look at that image for VPN and report here.

9. releasesoft

releasesoft New Member

I just received an email from the Zidoo Team, that says :

Latest models Z series including Z9S, Z10 and Z1000 has removed VPN setting.
    The guidance (means the link I paste here) was for old models that exists long time ago.

Now all clear, and hopefully this also can be an answer to all users maybe facing same issue like I did.

If anyone can suggest me another brand or type that has this VPN requirements, will highly appreciated. Thank you.

10. Nice Monkey

My Zidoo Z9X has the VPN setup again under Android Setup.

11. releasesoft

releasesoft New Member

How much Z9X price?

12. Nice Monkey

Euro 206 at Futeko. But at the moment clearly in Beta state still.

13. Hola, Release Soft. / Hello, Release Soft.

¡Qué desastre de Zidoo Z10, amigo!... Sí, la posibilidad de acceder a la configuración de VPN ha sido eliminada. Pero aún puedes contar con el funcionamiento de algún que otro servicio de VPN...

¡What a Zidoo Z10 disaster, buddy!... Yes, the ability to access the VPN settings has been removed. But you can still count on the operation of some other VPN service...

Parece que no todo está perdido... ¿Sigues interesado?

It seems that all is not lost... ¿Are you still interested?

14. Hola, N. M. / Hello, N. M.

¿Estás diciendo que Android 9.0 según Zidoo presenta acceso a la Configuración de Android?

¿Are you saying that Android 9.0 according to Zidoo presents access to Android Settings?

Si es así, por favor, déjanos ver un recorrido completo por el Sistema en forma de capturas de pantalla.

If so, please let us see a complete tour of the System in the form of screenshots.

Es muy fácil de hacer, se hace en un momento y sólo tienes que "pegarlo" (compartirlo con todos) aquí mismo.

It is very easy to do, it is done in a moment and you just have to "paste" (share it with everyone) right here.

Es lo más ilustrativo que puede haber para que todos nos podamos hacer una idea fiel de cómo es en realidad el Android 9.0 según Zidoo sin llamarnos más a engaño.

It is the most illustrative that there can be so that we can all get a true idea of what Android 9.0 is really like according to Zidoo without calling us more misleading.

Si necesitas un ejemplo, te pongo uno con el maldito Z10.

If you need an example, I'll give you one with the damn Z10.

Aunque doy por hecho que sabes perfectamente lo que te estoy pidiendo.

Although I assume that you know exactly what I am asking you.

En: Zidoo Z10, "Z10 versus Z10 pro" (Ibaien), he dejado una petición similar hace un rato. Puedes leerla y con ello tener aún más claro lo que pido.

In: Zidoo Z10, "Z10 versus Z10 pro" (Ibaien), I left a similar request a while ago. You can read it and thus be even clearer about what I am asking for.

15. Nice Monkey

La Configuración de Android se encuentra:
    Ajustes exprés => Varios => Información => Ajustos avanzados

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021

16. Demasiado previsible tu falta de respuesta. De hecho, esperaba que NO me ofrecieras una verdadera respuesta...

Too predictable your lack of response. In fact, I was hoping you would NOT offer me a real answer...

NO has leído con comprensión lo que he dicho y solicitado.

You have NOT read with understanding what I have said and requested.

No estás obligado a responder en el sentido favorable que nos puede sacar a todos de muchas dudas al respecto de cómo es en realidad el Android 9.0 según Zidoo.

You are not obliged to answer in the favorable sense that it can get us all out of many doubts about how Android 9.0 is actually according to Zidoo.

Pero, por favor, evítanos el insulto gratuito y por descuido a la inteligencia ajena.

But, please, spare us the gratuitous and careless insult to other people's intelligence.

YA SABEMOS ACCEDER A LAS CONFIGURACIONES DE ANDROID en el Zidoo Z10.

WE ALREADY KNOW HOW TO ACCESS THE ANDROID SETTINGS on the Zidoo Z10.

Lo que NO sabemos todos aquéllos que NO disponemos del modelo Z10 Pro o del modelo UHD 3000 es cómo se muestran en pantalla los distintos apartados de las posibles Configuraciones que pueda presentar el Android 9.0 según Zidoo.

What all of us who do NOT have the Z10 Pro model or the UHD 3000 model do NOT know is how they are displayed on the screen the different sections of the possible Configurations that Android 9.0 may present according to Zidoo.

Y se supone que tú tienes un UHD 3000 con Android 9.0 como Sistema Operativo.

And it is assumed that you have a UHD 3000 with Android 9.0 as the Operating System.

¿Quieres DESVELAR, para todos aquéllos que nos hemos quedado atrás con el Android 7.1.1, cómo es el nuevo Sistema Operativo mediante capturas de pantalla?

¿Do you want to UNVEIL, for all those who have fallen behind with Android 7.1.1, how is the new Operating System through screenshots?

Es una tarea de niños de parvulario.

It's a kindergarten children's homework.

Basta con dos simples muestras fotográficas:

Two simple photographic samples are enough:

1. Wireless & Network => More

2. Personal => Security

¿Qué hay detrás de los "tres puntos suspensivos"? ¿Qué hay detrás del "candado"?

¿What's behind the "three ellipsis"? ¿What is behind the "lock"?

De esta manera, muchos no tendrán que seguir llamándose a engaño al creer y al caer en la falsa promesa de un nuevo y mejorado Sistema Operativo.

In this way, many will no longer have to mislead themselves into believing and falling for the false promise of a new and improved Operating System.

Todos deben entender esto: si el Android 9.0 nos llega a través de Zidoo con casi toda su versatilidad mutilada, ¿de qué nos va a servir lo "nuevo" y lo "mejorado"?

Everyone should understand this: if Android 9.0 comes to us through Zidoo with almost all its mutilated versatility, ¿what good is the "new" and the "improved" going to do?

Como el movimiento es algo que se demuestra andando, ahí van las vistas de dos de las principales e imperdonables mutilaciones de Android 7.1.1 en el Zidoo Z10:

1. La ausencia de Configuración de VPN.

2. La imposibilidad de crear un Almacenamiento de Credenciales de Seguridad.

As movement is something that is demonstrated by walking, here are the views of two of the main and unforgivable mutilations of android 7.1.1 on the Zidoo Z10:

1. The absence of VPN Configuration.

2. The impossibility of creating a Security Credential Storage.

Y ahora, Nice Monkey, ¿puedes ayudar?... ¿Quieres ayudar?...

And now, Nice Monkey, ¿can you help?... ¿Do you want to help?...

Screenshot_20210426-173003.png Screenshot_20210426-173003.png Screenshot_20210426-173023.png Screenshot_20210426-173040.png Screenshot_20210426-173051.png Screenshot_20210426-173113.png Screenshot_20210426-173120.png Screenshot_20210426-173023.png Screenshot_20210426-173040.png Screenshot_20210426-173051.png Screenshot_20210426-173113.png Screenshot_20210426-173120.png

17. Nice Monkey

For me all Android versions are the same. Also for media player functionality it does not matter at all.

Found only 2 differences:
    - VPN can be set with Android 9 versus 7.
    - APP compatibility is better for streaming services.
    I never modify/change any of the Android settings except Time/Clock.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
  18. Éste, es un mensaje EXCLUSIVO para personas inteligentes de cualquier lugar del mundo que posean algún aparato Zidoo con Sistema Operativo Android 9.0:

Por favor, amigo, si has llegado a leer y ha comprender todo lo anterior que he dicho y puedes y quieres ayudarme, ¡echa y muestra unas capturas de pantalla!...

;););)

This, is an EXCLUSIVE message for intelligent people anywhere in the world who have a Zidoo device with Android 9.0 Operating System:

Please, friend, if you have come to read and understand everything I have said above and you can and want to help me, ¡take and show some screenshots!...

;););)