X9S New firmware v1.2.6 for ZIDOO X9S release

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by mirror, Oct 26, 2016.

1. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Model:ZIDOO_X9S
    VERSION:V1.2.6
    CHANGELOG:

Issues Fixed:
    1,The playback of video get stuck after aging test of audio playback, which is in the situation that the box connected to receiver meanwhile the HDMI out set to RAW.
    2,Solved some VP9 4K@30p files has minor judder.
    3,Video<Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon> shows green screen when playback.
    4,Repeatedly playback through the tag of Html5, may lead to system crash and green screen.
    5,Some Apks use for root were prohibited to install.
    6,Failed to set FIX IP and PPPOE.
    7,Unexpected restart happens when close the CEC.
    8,Some 3D MVC MKV's stutters on playback.
    9,Sometime unexpected power on in spite of the CEC was off.(Must turn on then turn off the CEC function again.)
    10,PPPOE failed to log in.

Enhancements:
    1,A Picture parameter adjustment function added to Setting of system and Native player.
    2,A option that close the subtitle added to the native player.If you selected this option,the default subtitle setting will be "off" anyhow
    3,A icon added in PiP window to mute audio.
    4,The MP4 format added to record function in HDMI IN.
    5,The arrangement of apps in the Apps list enriched,there are 3 ways which are alphabetical,installation time and usage frequency to reorder apps.
    6,2160P50Hz mode added.
    7,Frame rate auto switch 2160P50HZ added
    8,Auto-switching to 3D mode for HALF 3D files,If the filename contains "3D" and "HSBS" or "HOU" or "HTAB" or "H.SBS" or "H.OU" or "H.TAB" or "H&U"

About Proper playing MVC MKV's to framepacking,In completely rewriting about this, it takes some time.
    Will add Aria2 and webui-aria2 in version v1.2.7

Full_OTA_Packageļ¼š
    Mediafire mirror:http://www.mediafire.com/file/b3v0l8sdnzce57y/ZIDOO_X9S_OTA_v1.2.6.zip
    Amazon mirror: http://ota-cloudfront.zidoo.tv/X9S/OTA/ZIDOO_X9S_OTA_v1.2.6.zip

MD5:f897c98d38d7b7bea5ff2b31873d09fc
    How to upgrade: http://www.zidoo.tv/Support/guide/guide_target/7kv1voas1D1KKmVViAFMcQ==/guide_faq/CN6lY0XMyIg=/faq_page/9nCdOWqz+dw=.html

Some changes on v1.2.6

2160P50Hz mode added:
    [​IMG]

Base picture control in settings:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sometime unexpected power on in spite of the CEC was off.(Now turn off the CEC POWER ON FROM TV will be OK.)
    [​IMG]

Base picture control in Native player:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

A option that close the subtitle added to the native player.If you selected this option,the default subtitle setting will be "off" anyhow:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 28, 2016
    xtreme1 likes this.
  2. Burick graham

Burick graham Member

Does this mean I can root after flashing this update?. when will this be available. can ib get this now

3. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Will be AV output restored with this release?
    Bug confirmed by freeroc.

4. mirror

mirror Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Zidoo TECH Supporter

Yes.solved it

PacoRabanne likes this.
  5. PacoRabanne

PacoRabanne Well-Known Member Beta test group

Nice, thanks!

6. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

@mirror why you put not all the solved problems in the list?
    so we all cannot check whether our problems are fixed in this version or not.
    i posted so many faults - and others as well - which i cannot find in the above list

7. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

Solving all at once is a tall order, and some of the requests on that list may not be possible due to s/w, h/w or other reasons. Zidoo is certainly doing more to support its box than all other Chinese TV box manufacturers I've seen.

xtreme1 likes this.
  8. grummel2005

x6pro-users are burned childs
    we heard this more than a year, that problems will be solved step by step
    then new things came up and problems for only some people came to the list and when those had been solved new problems came up and the original problems stayed there until now

we do not want do get all problems solved at once but we want to know which problems are "in work" and when peoblems from a few people will be solved and other from a lot of people not it is very interesting - or not?

9. hdmkv

hdmkv Active Member Beta test group

I hear ya... I was an X6 Pro early adopter. Both Zidoo and HiMedia (w/H8 Octa) couldn't deliver many things, both based on Rockchip 3368 SoC as Rockchip let them & manufacturers down. Even Kodi developers no longer support Rockchip.

10. fanhunter

fanhunter New Member

When we can install new packages on openwrt? I want to use flexget and I need to install these package

python
    python-sqlite3
    pyyaml
    python-sqlite
    python-expat
    python-openssl
    python-bzip2
    distribute

Some are already installed, but not all

11. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

that depends on openwrt. they have no repository on there server for the CPU we use at this time.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
  12. angelos_cy

angelos_cy New Member

Could you please tell me when Miracast sending function will be enabled?

13. grummel2005

interesting that my harmless comment to this has been deleted and this blaming could be here

@freeroc could you please delete this?
    thx

14. freeroc

freeroc Active Member

He's gone mad with you. I'll talk to him.
    We'd better friendly chat with well self-control.

15. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

i actually love grummel but im to shy to say it...

16. grummel2005

do not do it - my husband is waiting for those people :)

17. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

His waiting for other people to love you. Then he's free, can't blame the man

18. grummel2005

ah

19. spawn_lmg

spawn_lmg Active Member Beta test group

Why is the presence of the mode 1920x1080x25hz, material with 25 frames starts in the mode 1920x180x50Hz? This also applies to other modes.

23.976 fps - 24Hz
    24 fps - 24Hz
    25 fps - 25Hz
    29.97 fps - 30Hz
    30 fps - 30Hz
    50 fps - 50Hz
    60 Fps - 60Hz

Right or wrong?
    If not, why?

20. grummel2005

new firmware installed ... some new features thx on this ... but no "plus-functions" for me - not needed ... but the old bugs are not solved
    now even the "hisense test file" ( Hisense_The-amazing-beauty-of-the-planet_large.mp4 ) is with micro stutters in zdmc
    what did you do guys???