Beta version v6.2.0 for Z9X/Z10 Pro/Z1000 Pro/UHD3000(April Fool version)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by mirror, Apr 1, 2021.

1. Inikad

Inikad Active Member

I have some mkvs in 25p. They also output in 50Hz, but in YUV4.4.4 8 bit. The only one that outputs in 4.2.0 comes from a dvd, the other ones are in HD.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  2. vddan

vddan Active Member

Yes also that depends on the basic setting!
    I prefer to stay in 10 bit ......... so 4.2.0 in 50hz!
    But it's not normal to switch to 50hz ......... and therefore I have to force 25hz during reading ..... it's better than nothing, but I think Zidoo could correct in a future firmware.

3. wally

wally New Member

Thanks for the good work!

Don't know where to add this, but this is a mistake I've seen for many years now.

[​IMG]

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Strange message and never have seen it. You tried a factory reset?

5. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Not only MP4 but also DV FEL.

6. wally

wally New Member

Nothing strange. This is the usual message when updating. I've seen it since my X8. There is just a spelling mistake, though.

7. Sledgehamma

Sledgehamma Well-Known Member

Haven't seen this in profile 7 DV mkvs at all. Just yesterday I resumed Back to the future II and the whole movie was in perfect sync.

8. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Can you try BDMV?

9. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Just tried a few BDMV, both FEL and MEL and no problems skipping forward and backward with those...

10. Sledgehamma

Full menu playback? Just tested Monster Hunter and that didn’t trigger DV with full menu playback. Simple menu triggered DV. Audio is in sync after chapter skip, seeking backward and forward. Rewind didn’t work, though.
    Will try Wonder Women next

11. pcristi

pcristi Active Member

According change log DV is not support with/in BDmenu mode.
    1. Added supports for multiple formats of Dolby Vision(non BDmenu mode).

Sledgehamma likes this.
  12. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Indeed - DV BDMV/ISO with menus were crashing the box last week so the devs decided the best thing was to disable DV playback for BD Menu until they sort that issue out rather than delay the firmware.

blenky, Trimonium and Sledgehamma like this.
  13. Sledgehamma

haha, shame on me :D

Never use them so I didn't pay attention.

//edit:
    Wonder Woman 1984 also plays in perfect sync.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  14. snapo6

snapo6 Member

Most of my DV FEL rips are in bdmv structure but not using any BD menu and here I have audio out of sync with stop/resume!
    Have re- installed latest fw, Zidoo power off and removed main power.
    Will recheck once back home.

15. maglione

maglione Member

Is hit and miss, some time work ok, sometime slow motion, some time sttutering, try everything, same results.

16. MsieurSeb

MsieurSeb Member

There is a spelling error in French "Mise à jour du système nNe pas éteindre l'appareil" ==> "Mise à jour du système Ne pas éteindre l'appareil"

17. S. Schr. Hann

S. Schr. Hann New Member

All last FW updates, the BD- Menu for 3D don't work for me. :(

18. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Yeah about time that one gets fixed again.

19. S. Schr. Hann

S. Schr. Hann New Member

20. ulna68

ulna68 Active Member

yesterday I watched a movie with subtitles in txt format (this is a common subtitle format in Poland) and there was a problem with their display, I checked on a PC and the subtitles were displayed correctly, on Zidoo the subtitles did not appear ... the subtitles were in the cage format not temporal