ZIDOO Z9X

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by DELUCAS, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Superdog

Superdog Member

I click on the Drive icon, select the folder, then right click and select "Remove from the app"

2. Superdog

Superdog Member

Sorted by rename the folder on computer and HT will auto rescan and add the folder back.

Thanks

3. wwyjoe

wwyjoe New Member

Sorry for the noob question. How do i disable the movie aggregation feature by default? Other than manually removing each movie individually from the collection.

4. Whitfield

Whitfield Active Member

HT4 doen't seem to have such a setting. But wouldn't the possibility to disable gathering metadata defeat the purpose of using HT4 in the first place? I mean, then you might as well just browse with Media Center to the location of your videos, wouldn't you agree?

Can anybody confirm that the Z9X every now and then does not show all NFS-shared files & subfolders and it needs a reboot to cure this issue?

5. wwyjoe

wwyjoe New Member

Apologies if I'm unclear. My player is the Zidoo Z9X, and the aggregation feature I'm talking about is, for example, the Avengers' movies are consolidated under one cover art (with the words "collection" on the cover art). This is not what I want. I prefer all the various Avengers' movies to be displayed individually in the first place.

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

There's no way to stop collections by default but you can right click on a collection and "disband" it.

7. wwyjoe

wwyjoe New Member

Noted, thanks

8. Pepek

Pepek New Member

Hi, do any of you use the TiviMate player to play IPTV on the Z9X?
    After a while the picture stops and the sound goes on, you need to switch the channel to start it, but it only works for a while.
    UHD 4K programs, all of them, even those with a very high Bit Rate, work perfectly!. Image freezing only occurs on FULL HD, HD and SD programs. WTF? I noticed that TiviMate displays Frame Rate 33, although the ransmission is 25 frames / s. on 4k frequency is not changed and shown (and play streeam) correctly: 50 or 25 FR/s

Finally, a fun fact: if the TV program is broadcast with subtitles, the subtitles continue to change on FROZEN PICTURE!

PS.
    Another player: MX Player Pro will also stop the video, the sound continues to play without distortion

Last edited: Apr 9, 2021
  9. Hiard

Hiard New Member

Bonjour
    J ai ce problème mais l id gsf comporte des chiffres et des lettres
    Que faire

10. AndreyK

AndreyK New Member

Hi.

Bought Z9X recently, mostly for BD3D iso playback and can't play even one of them.

Simplest setup is Z9X (6.3.2 firmware from OTA) directly connected to Xiaomi Mijia UST 4k 1s projector, with HDMI 2.0 enabled. When I try to play iso with 3D content, projector loses signal from the port. 2D playback of the ISO works well, 4K playback of different BD good as well.

I found several posts on avsforum with previous models of Zidoo and projector works together without any special setup and no one with such a problem.

Tinkered setup options, HDMI cables and so on without success. Can anyone give me ideas about what to try next to get 3D playback working?

11. Hiard

Hiard New Member

Le code gsf ce trouve dans menu configuration de zidoo

12. Kung Yi

Kung Yi New Member

It is look like the developer do not care about iptv problem. They just care about playing function of hdd file playback. I am using astro go and other stand alone iptv app . On 6.1.15. all app is function as normal, while upgrade to 6.2.0 and other fw till 6.3.0, all iptv channel can't play anymore, all become black screen. I roll back to 6.1.15. Just skip all future fw update. Then you will happy with this player. DO NOT BUY THIS ANDROID MULTIMEDIA PLAYER FOR IPTV.

13. Papoose

Papoose New Member

I just registered to say that I LOVE THE ZIDOO Z9X, ITS THE BEST, MOST UP2DATE PLAYER AVAILABLE!

THANK YOU ZIDOO FOR THIS GREAT MOVIE EXPERIENCE!!

Markswift2003 likes this.
  14. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Hello Papoose and welcome to the Zidoo forum,

Great, I said thank you dozens of times to Zidoo and I never got a like from Markswift2003.

You are lucky, and I'm not jealous of course

Markswift2003 likes this.
  15. Markswift2003

16. OlivierQC

OlivierQC Well-Known Member

Thanks Marks,

I give you a like too.

————-

It seemed to me that there was the possibility to disable this feature in the Posterwall options like for Kodi, I must have been dreaming.

See you soon

17. blenky

blenky Well-Known Member

Careful. Mark will have an issue getting that head of his through doors ;)

18. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

:D He's the man though! Oops his head has got even bigger now!

19. Markswift2003

You lot know I can ban people don't you? :D:D:D:D

vddan likes this.
  20. Markswift2003

I only ban the spammers ;)

And wtf is CBD oil anyway???!!??