Confirmed aggregated problems upto FW V6.4(7).42 (no feature requests)

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nice Monkey, Jan 1, 2021.

1. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

May I ask if you are you updating on page 1 of this thread or elsewhere? AND may I ask @mirror for current progress please? Given 3 and 3a have not been sorted, I'm wondering if Zidoo are giving due importance to the "aggregated problems - would be good to know - thanks

2. Gábor Tehenes

Gábor Tehenes New Member

[QUOTE = "Szép majom, post: 148565, tag: 4756"] A 24 bites éppen hozzá lett adva, és még mindig hibás. Nem hiszem, hogy nyírás, de felülmúlja a mintákat? Egyébként a HDMI-n keresztül is van ez a probléma, és szerepel a listán.
    Tudom, hogy a Zidoo aktív rajta. [/ QUOTE]

3. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

Re quoted in English - may I ask how you know Zidoo is active on it please?

4. Nice Monkey

Nice Monkey Well-Known Member Beta test group

Haha because they asked me questions. I presume they don't do that just for fun.

5. Gábor Tehenes

Gábor Tehenes New Member

...I apologize. My English is very weak. Now he was accidentally pressed. Then I just wanted to ask in the evening ... ... but if it had already happened ... my question would be, dear monkey, where do you check that the 24-bit music file is only 16-bit?

6. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

No but it's rather annoying after raising issues that I'm just being told that 3 / 3a are "active" or are they and is it just the 24bit issue?

And there's no need to be sarcastic

7. Nice Monkey

It was just to be meant funny. Nothing sarcastic in there.

Zidoo never tells what they are doing exactly to nobody. It is all wait and see what happens.

@Gábor Tehenes
    With an AMP which reveals details what audio format is being received exactly. Some AMP's do but most don't.

8. rozel

rozel Well-Known Member

My sincere apologies but I am anxious to know where we are with issues 3 / 3a.

9. cucnz

cucnz Active Member

Not sure if its been mentioned
    Since the .15 patch , the quick settings/Display/HDR setting reverts back to auto every restart
    ie
    used to have it set HDR10 , and not have to go re do it each day
    Pain when you might have to go in and re set it 4 - 6 times a day with this new patch , ie everytime i restart the tv during the day

cheers :)

10. Nice Monkey

Updated the Netflix problem. I expect the Netflix APP to be removed from Zidoo FW distributions permanently instead of being fixed.

I learned from Dinobot that they would get sued unless removing the App from their distributions. The same now happened to Dune and Himedia it seems.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2021
    godalmighty likes this.
  11. papirus

papirus Member

Hi Nice Monkey ,

Netflix app is not installed in v6.1.15 anyway.

It has been removed !

12. Nice Monkey

Now you understand why!

13. papirus

papirus Member

[QUOTE = "Güzel Maymun, gönderi: 148643, üye: 4756"] Şimdi nedenini anladınız! [/ QUOTE]

Haklısın...:)

14. Gábor Tehenes

Gábor Tehenes New Member

[QUOTE = "Szép majom, post: 148592, tag: 4756"] Csak viccesnek kellett lennie. Semmi szarkasztikus nincs odabent.

Zidoo soha nem mondja el senkinek, mit csinálnak pontosan. Minden várakozás és meglátás, mi történik.

[USER = 67053] @ Tehenes Gábor [/ USER]
    Egy AMP-vel, amely részletesen megmutatja, hogy pontosan milyen hangformátumot kapunk. Néhány AMP igen, de a legtöbb nem. [/ QUOTE]
    Then, because of the 24bit problem, I also think the error phenomenon is that the player produces "slow motion-like" playback on my favorite 24-bit / 192khz concert recordings. I didn’t think the 32-bit 768 khz advertised player wouldn’t be able to play intermediate samples. This is very sad ...

15. Armin Moesslacher

Armin Moesslacher Active Member

confirmed with other movies that vobsub problem (not all content is displayed) is still there..... like for ages all X9S and all Z9X versions.............
    srt unicode still works fine, so I suggest to people with vobsub problems use srt files instead..

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  16. Netflix works on DUNA, 4K + HDR10 perfectly with 5.1 audio track and autoframe made in Dune for aplication Android.
    basically nothing works as it should or just halfway.
    The saddest thing is the fact that these are problems that Zidoo has not been able to fix in 5 years.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2021
  17. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Not any more I'm afraid - Dune have exactly the same problem as Zidoo - no licencing - so Netflix on Dune no longer works either.

18. Hi.
    On DUNE I use Netflix via Kodi Addon and it works in 4K without any problems.

Markswift2003 likes this.
  19. Nice Monkey

I wonder till when?

20. Hi Monkey.
    I don't know. When I tried it on Zidoo, the addon returned an error that L3 must be used, with DUNE L1 works without a problem