Audio in playback after pause issue

Discussion in 'HDD Media player(RTD 1619DR)' started by Nicholas Hewitt, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

There is no audio for like 30 sec after resuming a video that has been paused. Just wondering if this was going to be fixed? It is really annoying.

2. vddan

vddan Active Member

Same :mad:

3. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Really? Never had this.

There's a 2 second pause after pausing Dolby audio and no pause at all with DTS.

Does it happen with all files of a particular codec and if so, which one?

4. Nicholas Hewitt

it happens with anything I pause. I'm going to try the latest update to see if that fixes it. I'm also using ZDMC, but don't think that has anything to do with it cause it uses the native Zidoo player.
    I'll also try different files to try to narrow it down.

5. vddan

vddan Active Member

Already systematically with files in (.ts) and on others, but I have to look exactly!
    With all the latest firmwares, including the last !!

6. Markswift2003

Markswift2003 Well-Known Member SUPER Administrator Beta test group Contributor

Although ZDMC uses the Zidoo player it still has to call it.

Try playing one of the files from Media Center and HT4 and see if you still get the same delay.

7. Nicholas Hewitt

Seems after the new update it now only takes 2-3 seconds now. Which is a lot better. playing the file from the media center had the same results.