X9s - Wrapper Tutorial for external Player used with KODI 16.1

Discussion in 'ZIDOO X9S' started by Lony, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Lony

Lony Active Member

Dear Community, sorry for German Words in this Forum !!!

Sag mal Grummel willst Du das nicht verstehen oder wie, wenn Du schon im Englischen nicht zu Hause bist, dann drück Dich gefälligst besser aus. Der Wrapper kann nur einen Benutzer und ein Passwort anlegen, mehr geht nicht, was ist daran nicht zu verstehen und wenn Du schon von verschiedenen Quellen sprichst, dann drück Dich gefälligst richtig aus und dann passt es auch. Im Wrapper werden keine IPs hinterlegt, die hinterlegt man in KODI und in KODI werden 2 Netzwerkverbindungen für zwei verschiedene IP Basierende System hinterlegt, fertig. Beide System haben das gleiche Passwwort und Benutzer Namen und genau den hinterlegt man im Wrapper. Und komm mir jetzt nicht mit irgendwelchen Scheiss, ich verstehe was nicht, ich verstehe das schon sehr gut und ich habe hier 3 NAS Systeme mit unterschiedlichen IPs über KODI in einem Verbund laufen und nur einen Wrapper ! Ansonsten lass die PWS und Benutzer offen. Ich hoffe das hast Du verstanden, wenn nicht, dann frage mich besser nicht mehr. Und ich editiere da jetzt nichts, das kann mal jeder so lesen.

And if someone wants to know what I have written, then please use Google Translator as grummel 2005 !

xtreme1 likes this.
  2. grummel2005

grummel2005 Well-Known Member

if you have problems to understand and change all the time to things which no one asked why so pissed - you are doing this on and on in your forum too
    i asked a specific question and you answered to a total different one - and this was fault do the original question
    you think always you are god and are doing everything right
    again you brought people to wrong way
    hammer

3. grummel2005

In your video you tell us that we have to use a specific ip with username and password in wrapper.
    this we have to use in kodi too
    this is okai

but what should we do if we have another ip with a username and a password?
    there is no other part possible as we can see in this video with max 360p quality

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  4. blazer

blazer Member

I also think that for future development, having the ability to apply more than one address for multiple sources would be useful.

I have 2 other suggestions that may also help.

1. Halve the price. I can see that this could be very useful to a lot of people struggling to get Kodi to perform on a wide range of boxes and would be more likely to part with their money at a lower price. The offset of lowering it would, in my opinion, result in more than 2 times the amount of sales and therefore still make it a viable proposition from a financial perspective to both buyer and seller. You could try and have a temporary sale to gauge sales.

2. With most boxes still having an out of the box experience with Kodi, where the stock player does a better all round job, perhaps there is scope to talk with the various manufacturers/vendors to make a deal such that they can bundle to app with every box sold. The only problem that I can see is how you then prevent it from being copied to any box for free.

5. grummel2005

@Lony - installed - running

but kodi does not recognize whether i had shown the video and on which minute i had been the last time
    how can i see it?

6. grummel2005

of cause there is an ip set in - with username and password - see your tutorial ?!?

7. grummel2005

@Lony

what we can see and hear from you in the videos is that you have massive illegal movies and other stuff and you are making jokes with this
    i am only a woman and have no massive glue about illegal stuff but this is a lot and i have saved the videos maybe to give them further
    you should be very carefull what you put in internet - even as videos
    and when you blame others because i have the oppinion that the light of the clock is to bright and i as a woman should buy me a washing mashine instead an x9s i can tell you that in your revision of the x9s you refer a lot of times to points which i did in former time for the x6 - but this you do not want to know

so please sop blame here and othersides about me - it could be very expensive to you!

8. Lony

Lony Active Member

So i quote your text, then you can not editing this . I hope many Users reads this :p

Which illegal Videos :D:D watch closely

Your problem is, you talk about things, where you have no idea.

And right you need a washing machine , thanks for registration in my forum or did you a spion:p

I hope you enjoy my videos and it help you. In future please don`t talk to me :D

9. grummel2005

i did watch - believe me - and i listened what you are talking about

10. Scofield1986

Scofield1986 New Member

Now is good.

11. grummel2005

yes but when i am in a glasshouse i should not throw with stones :)

"Den gibt's doch noch gar nicht den Film - ich hab ihn schon - ist das nicht geil?"

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  12. asianjabba

asianjabba New Member

Can anybody help with this - beginner question. I plan to just attach a hard drive to the sata and play files off of there with an external player. Do i need to install an external player app on the zidoo and just play the files from the hard drive? Also, what is the best external player out there to handle all 4k files? Am I missing any steps? any help will be great appreciated!

13. HaoSs

HaoSs Well-Known Member

why not just use ZDMC/KODI ? , you don't need to install anything. just plug in the HDD. zdmc will see it. Then do the library settings from kodi wiki to have your movies and tv shows in a nice library.

14. asianjabba

asianjabba New Member

I was reading the people who tested and they say the external player shows a much better PQ than internal player. The way you mentioned is exactly what i planned on doing. But maybe I'm a little confused as to what 'using an external player' means. I think that's what I needed clarification on.

thanks again for the reply.

15. Sarco

Sarco Active Member Beta test group

In Kodi, ZDMC, SPMC, the app give all the need decoder to play files "internal player". The "external player" can be any media app or system player. In ZDMC you can set Kodi to play with external player (default google) who add been replace by Zidoo own player. An other possibility is to change the external player by editing playercorefactory.xml google for info.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  16. asianjabba

asianjabba New Member

thank you for the clarification

17. grummel2005

18. Lony

Lony Active Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! The Source Code is for HimediaVideoplayer not for RTD1295 --> GoogleVideoPlayer !!!

What do you think, take some wrapper and finished !

19. grummel2005

ui - why it is running here???
    i am a lucky girl - you know?!

Rico Bludau likes this.
  20. Is there a way to safely un root. Would a factory reset from setting be ok