ZDMC 18.8 doesn’t mark items watched

Discussion in 'ZDMC for Zidoo' started by boxerfan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

ZDMC 18.8 doesn’t mark an item watched after the external player finishes. I have to manually mark the item as watched. I am using a central SQL database. Any idea how to fix this?

2. cNone

cNone New Member

Welcome aboard. There are none and there won't be a fix for that. You have to accept it like the rest of us. You are lucky if your xbmc can download skins or addons. My 18,8 doesnt download since it isn't signed.

TheFonz and boxerfan like this.
  3. Prometheus

Prometheus Member

I accepted it, but when it's time to change my box, Zidoo would have to accept it when I buy a different brand.

4. Nicholas Hewitt

Nicholas Hewitt Active Member

Yeah, this is unacceptable since it's a very quick, and easy fix. Just a small line of code that needs to be added, Pretty sad that even in the new version they have not fixed it. Also in kodi 18 it was fixed in general for the regular version of kodi, so I don't know how they broke it. I think there is a playercorefactory.xml file you can add, but without knowing exactly what tweaks they did, I don't think it would function properly. I still might try to figure it out though.

5. Yanika

Yanika New Member

Felejtsd el az ZDMC-t.Használd a kodi-t.Azt frissítik rendszeresen.Én azt használom Zidoo X20 pro-n.

6. Nicholas Hewitt

Yes but then you don't have 4k, and other features that zdmc has that complements there boxes. For some reason the hide the system directory of every app so you can't fix it. I don't know why they are hiding files that don't belong to them....... cause if I install the basic kodi, I can't access the system folder there either. Seems they want people to just except they are lazy and kind off a control freak! I mean all I have to do is enter one line of text to one of the files in the system folder so it marks everything as watched, but I can't access the system folder. They went through all the trouble of making the app which means they understand it which means they're lazy and don't care to fix it. I mean people have been complaining about it for years, and still no fix.

7. Yanika

Yanika New Member

Ha külső merevlemezről játszol le filmeket akkor a kodi is tudja a 4K-t.Repóban,online stream-nél meg ugyis csak full HD van csak.
    Kodi 19 "Matrix" jellemzők
    Lejátszás

A hang- és zenerajongók számára a metaadatok kezelésében jelentős fejlesztések vannak: könyvtári fejlesztések, új címkék, új kijelzők, fejlesztések a Kodi megjelenési dátumainak, albumok időtartamának, többlemezes készleteknek és egyebeknek. Van egy új, a Matrix által inspirált képi megjelenítés, vannak fejlesztések, amelyeket a fájlok webszerverről történő lekérésekor kell megjeleníteni, és számos változás történt abban, hogy az audio dekódoló kiegészítők hogyan továbbíthatják az információkat a Kodi lejátszóra.

Videó esetében a legtöbb változás technikai jellegű, és hardvertől függ: AV1 szoftver dekódolása, HLG HDR és statikus HDR10 lejátszás Windows 10 rendszeren, statikus HDR10 és dinamikus Dolby Vision HDR támogatás Androidon, valamint további OpenGL bicubusos skálázók.

Azok számára, akik kombinálják a kettőt, és rendelkeznek zenei videók könyvtárával, kapsz néhány finomságot is: az adatbázis- és metaadat-megjelenítés fejlesztései azt jelentik, hogy a Kodi, ha szükséges, lekéri és megjeleníti a kapcsolódó album- és előadói információkat a zenei könyvtárból. Új funkciók találhatók a videók előadók szerinti csoportosításában (nem csak albumban), az .NFO fájlok támogatása, amelyek az összes előadót felsorolják a fő előadó helyett, valamint jobb keresési linkek a kapcsolódó albumok és videók visszaadásához ugyanazon rendező rendező részéről.

És végül, ha a "játék" definíciója inkább játékhoz kapcsolódik, akkor egész számméretezést hajtottunk végre a Pixel Art játékok nézettségi minőségének javítása érdekében, miközben az iOS támogatást kapott az Xbox, a PlayStation és más támogatott Bluetooth játékvezérlők számára. .

8. Yanika

Yanika New Member

Sőt a 18.9 leia is tudja a 4k-t.

9. Yanika

Yanika New Member

Bár azt nem értem igazán hogy film nézésre miért nem a zidoo saját lejátszóját használod (home theatre)??Mert az tökéletes.Posztereket ismeri csak jól kell beirni a cimeket.Nálam kb.3000 film van.Minden posztere meg van.Streamelésre meg jó a kodi vagy zdmc.

10. Nicholas Hewitt

That's funny, but not true! As a matter of fact, I could fix it myself if zidoo hadn't hidden every folder that has the name System.... including for apps that don't belong to them. It's a simple 1 line of code that would mark it as played. mind you even if you watched half of it, it would mark it as played as well. Which is better than nothing. Also, it is not a bug per say because each video player is different. So you would have to make it compatible with all these different video players for it to remember exactly where you left off.........

11. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

will there ever be a solution to the watched tv seies

12. boxerfan

boxerfan Active Member

already given up hope for the “watched” fix.

i personally decided it is better to train my finger to hit ‘W’ key on the keyboard after the show ended.

13. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

i would not mind doing it manually if that would work

14. Nicholas Hewitt

I actually decided to use the built-in PosterWall. Once you get it set up, it's actually not bad

15. John Thorley

John Thorley Member

is it possible to mark TV episodes as watched manually in any of the Zidoo range
    oodo

16. kris1208

kris1208 New Member

hello still no track to automatically check films and series? I install the lastest version of firmware and xbmc but still nothing. I am in 19.1 for xbmc

17. ZidooUser12

ZidooUser12 New Member

Hi there,

I'm fairly new to zidoo and zdmc, but I've been using Kodi since it was xbmc on xbox360. I also would like a status update to files beeing automatically watched while using external players. It has been enabled in Kodi 18.x and is listed as a feature on kodi wiki

Source: kodi.wiki/view/External_players

18. kris1208

kris1208 New Member

And how to implement this function? Thank you

19. ZidooUser12

ZidooUser12 New Member

I'm not a developer but found on github that for example PlexCodiConnect already fixed it back in 2019. github.com/croneter/PlexKodiConnect/issues/1023 So it's not a missing feature but an open bug.

20. Hippoponderous

Hippoponderous Active Member

The best way to get this working is use Jellyfin to manage your media library. It took me a little mucking around to set it up initially, but once I knew what I was doing, I had it working on all my Kodi clients (including ZDMC with the external player) perfectly.
    Very basic/simplified setup steps (got to Jellyfin's site for more detailed instructions & explanations https://jellyfin.org/docs/):
    1. Install the Jellyfin server app & a couple of necessary plugins (Kodi sync queue & TVDB) on your NAS etc. Add your media & wait for the initial full scan to complete (this can take several hours, but subsequent automatic scans are very quick).
    2. Do a clean install of ZDMC - DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN MEDIA SOURCES.
    3. Install the Jellyfin repo & then the Jellyfin client.
    4. You will be prompted to sign in to your Jellyfin server & select libraries to sync. Initial sync may take a few minutes depending on the size of your media library, but subsequent syncs are practically instantaneous.
    5. ZDMC home screen menu items can be populated/customised as normal. Watched status flags, episode count flags & resume playback flags all work using the external player!
    To effectively get syncing working across all my Kodi/Jellyfin clients, I found I had to do clean installs for all.

ZidooUser12 likes this.